About Brasilian server

Home Forums General Discussion About Brasilian server

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Thundara

Lvl 182 USTexas
    Wolf

Hi guys, I hope you all find well,

I’m glad to be a part of this awesome game. I’m here today to say that our server is growing and growing each day. I’d like to invite you to subscribe my channel on youtube “MysteraLegacy Tutoriais”.

Every day we have more and more new players starting to play in our server, that’s why I’ve created this channel in order to help them. The channel was created 4 days ago and have almost 30 videos. My goal is to assist every player to know everything about the game.

I know the channel is in portuguese, but I’d like to ask your support 🙂

There are some foreign playing here and I like them a lot! “Come back Keebo”! uhauhaua
    Thanks in advance

Best Regards

Wonodie

Lvl 20 London
    Polar Bear

UP

PabloScobar

Lvl 164 Sudamérica
    Polar Bear

up

Thundara

Lvl 182 USTexas
    Wolf

Ty guys.

I forgot to ask the Devs if they plan to translate the game to potuguese. I know they are a small team that work hard, but I’m at your disposal to help if necessary.

Most ppl here don’t speak English and a translation would be very welcome.

Best Regards

EduKrowlley

Lvl 92 Brazil
    Wolf

A translation its a very nice way to grow more and more our Brazilian community! I’m on that with you Golden, already take part of another games translations and it can and certainly will grow our community!

If the devs can answer, we don’t know if on back-end of the game exists some structure that allow third party translations, but if exists we are here to help and start that!

EduKrowlley

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘About Brasilian server’ is closed to new replies.