Which server is best?

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Which server is best?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Wolf

I`m wondering which server should be my main server. Any thoughts?

Skeleton

I’ve played two, EU and Texas.

Texas is by far the most welcoming and relaxed of the two.

Odd considering the reputations that I’d heard of them both is directly inverse to that >_<

Polar Bear

Depends on what you want to do. I’m in Texas so I suggest there.

Polar Bear

East all the way my friend. Something is always going on. Global stays active.

Swiifo

Lvl 104 SEAsia
    Goblin

The one that I’m in…

Paisley

Lvl 77 USTexas
    Fallen Knight

its never boring in Texas lol 🙂 You do have to have some patience sometimes cuz it can seem a little lawless. In general we ignore the trolls & griefers vs actually chasing them off, but overall we have some good times and there’s some excellent tribes here. And LOTS of land at the moment, due to recent events.

Kazul

Lvl 248 USEast
    Goblin

USEast has the highest population and doesn’t tolerate raiders/PKers.
    The other ones I heard are rather lawless and lots of PKing/raiding going on but I only ever played on east. So just going by what everyone else says.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by  Kazul.

Wolf

Heard there wasn’t alot of land on east though. Didn’t seem to be slot in west either from the looks of it

Kazul

Lvl 248 USEast
    Goblin

There is plenty of space man, people just don’t look very hard. They always want to live on the main street (250 line) The Dev even made it so that underground bases are viable as well which doubled the amount of space you can live in. If you wanna start out on east just PM me and I won’t mind helping you get a place setup.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by  Kazul.

Polar Bear

East has plenty of land. Even more so in the desert which personally I think is the ideal spot since it’s filled with rocks. Out of all the servers I think east will flourish the most so get in early!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Which server is best?’ is closed to new replies.