When the game is officially released

Home Forums General Discussion When the game is officially released

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Penguin

So when the game is officially released will there be a reset to all the servers

Skeleton

Hopefully but I think it’ll not happen.

Goblin

This is a good way to get people to quit unless testers get some kind of good reward for testing.

Skeleton

A special costume or hat 🙂

Petros

Lvl 7 USWest
    Skeleton

there is no reason to reset servers

just make a couple of new ones

Penguin

All will be reseted? lol

Goblin

I don’t consider a special costume or hat a sufficient beta testing reward for a game of this caliber. [Removed by mod]

That said.

Petros is on the right track, just make new servers. Problem solved. On the contrary some people *like* joining into a server that’s already heavily developed.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 11 months ago by  Kaylovespie. Reason: personal attack

Skeleton

I know [Removed by mod], my ideas would never drop to just an on par level.

Thanks for noticing.

Any substantive reward breaks the pay to play ethos of maintaining unequivocal balance.

Pretty much only option should there be a reset, beyond perhaps a blanket gift of a blue star to accounts across one / some / all stats. Not exceeding the cap of course.

FYI though, if you’re going to make a post to have a dig, try doing it on the shovel thread 😉

• This reply was modified 5 years, 11 months ago by  Kaylovespie. Reason: vulgar personal attack
    Petros

Lvl 7 USWest
    Skeleton

resetting servers would only hurt the game, not even diamonds are enough rewards for that

Penguin

I think if there will be a reset the reward should be acording to individual ppls time spent in the game ,maybe some exp or myst bonus which will fade with time and a new status called loyalty status or something for testers only. What ever may be the action taken when the game is officially released should be fair for both testers and new comers.

Petros

Lvl 7 USWest
    Skeleton

imo no reward is keeping me in this game if servers reset

Wolf

Lvl 146 USWest
    Wolf

If it resets out resets… But east hasnt been reset in 2 years, to my knowledge, so I doubt it will be a thing.

Penguin

ludzie i le mogą trwać te konserwację czekam 5 minut i nic i po twudziestu minutach jak twurcy mówili że konserwację będą trwały 20 minut i czekam też 2 godziny bowiem to konserwacja czy błąd i kiedy wyjdzie pełna wersja gry

Wolf

Everyone knows that beta testing has it’s own rewards. Servers should be reset for an official release. If you are a tester and expect to bring your character to the full version of the game then you’ve never been a tester before obviously.
    Also the dev should have made a test server. However that isn’t his problem, it’s yours.

skyler1212

Lvl 100 USTexas
    Polar Bear

If he reset everything I’d just quit and I’m sure I wouldn’t be the only one. There’s not really any reason to reset everyone just because the game suddenly becomes “official.”

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘When the game is officially released’ is closed to new replies.