When are we getting them? You know what I mean.

Home Forums Mystera Discussion When are we getting them? You know what I mean.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    xSimrick

Lvl 200 USEast2
    Goblin

You all clicked on this so you must know that I am talking about alpacas. The entire game is talking about it, it is the main topic on every server. “How come the dev has not yet added alpacas?”

Some of you who are new to this desire (if any such people still exist in this game, because everybody wants this) might be thinking that I am just another crazy knitter who is done being visited by sheep in his nightmares and wants to start dreaming with alpacas again. You would only be half right. The alpacas would not only be the source of premium wool for high-end light armor (wtf is silk anyway?) but also serve as mounts. Horses are so last-century, so many games have horses as mounts. Based on no research at all I feel confident enough to say ML might become the first free sandbox MMORPG that has dual purpose alpacas. And why wouldn’t it be?

Let our voices be heard! Give us the ALPACAS!

Paisley

Lvl 77 USTexas
    Fallen Knight

I too have developed a love-hate relationship with the sheep (in which I love them until they’re out of wool…and then they die in case they’re lying about being out of wool) and feel that Alpacas may be the salvation that we need..

Honey

Lvl 64 USEast
    Turtle

+1000000!

Enzymes

Lvl 109 London
    Goblin

I’ve always assumed alpacas were already in the game and that I had failed to find any. I am taken aback to learn they are not currently a feature. Not sure if I even want to continue living in this alpaca free world. How is such a glaring oversight being ignored.

Also, don’t even dare and try to pass off some llamas on us like we’re a bunch of mere peasants.

Antares

Lvl 73 USWest
    Wolf

Sheep have had the spotlight for long enough! Either we get alpacas, or kos all sheep.

xSimrick

Lvl 200 USEast2
    Goblin

No always shear the sheep and kill them afterwards.

I’m loving the enthusiasm here people. The alpaca wool would be great but it’s not just that. We also want to ride them or have them pull our carts. The things that in other games are getting done by those boring horses. Make ML THE go-to game for virtual alpaca fun!

Petros

Lvl 7 USWest
    Skeleton

do it dev!

Penguin

Horses and carts could be cool to move stuff long distances so that we wont have to walk around burdaned when trading huge amounts and we could also take the carts when gathering resources and make the hp of the cart like half of that of a wall . It may be too much but it be cool if we could ride horses it would increase our move ment speed but lower our accuracy, damage and defence.

xSimrick

Lvl 200 USEast2
    Goblin

Horses and carts could be cool to move stuff long distances so that we wont have to walk around burdaned when trading huge amounts and we could also take the carts when gathering resources and make the hp of the cart like half of that of a wall . It may be too much but it be cool if we could ride horses it would increase our move ment speed but lower our accuracy, damage and defence.

No. No horses. Did you even read the post? ALPACAS!

Polar Bear

ALPACAS PLS!!!

Nirvanian

Lvl 77 Europe
    Wolf

Dev! Let the Era of Alpacas Begin!!!

Thoru

Lvl 188 Europe
    Penguin

I like alpacas

hannyboy

Lvl 82 Europe
    Penguin

Please add them alpacas!

Doktree

Lvl 133 USWest
    Turtle

alpacas are a must on every game !

Enzymes

Lvl 109 London
    Goblin

Don’t let the alpaca dream die! Keep the post alive until all alpaca related demands have been met.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘When are we getting them? You know what I mean.’ is closed to new replies.