What happened to decay rates?

Home Forums Mystera Discussion What happened to decay rates?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jayn

Lvl 85 USTexas
    Wolf

I repaired my base to 100%, then my tribe base. Each about a half hour job. Then I chop&mine for a couple hours. I accidentally hit a wall with a rep kit and find out it was at 80%. Odd, I just did the whole thing… literal few hours after I repaired it. So I repair and lens some more and 2/3 of my wall is at 80%. 1/3 is at 98%. What. Is. Going. On. At this rate my entire Base would disappear if I logged off for 24 hrs. I’m baffled and concerned. It seems like decay rates change every single update but never balance out.

Dasquic

Lvl 28 USWest
    Goblin

+1 I’m interested to see where this post goes.

BloodShot

Lvl 85 USTexas
    Goblin

+1 agree completely. The random decay rate (i assume to counter botters) is brutal and counterproductive imo. i understand that the dev wants to make sure that people don’t build massive bases taking up 1/3 of gaelbrook and then make it easy for the 1 person occupying that base to upkeep it. True big bases should be for bigger guilds, and true there should be some way to make sure everyone has ample space to build – HOWEVER, random decay rates need to go. Everything should decay at the same rate so that there aren’t doors, towers or walls that go missing after a day or 2 of not repairing. i think 5 days is a fair amount of time to make sure that casual players or adults with lives (relationships, kids, jobs, etc) can enjoy the game without being deterred by the fact that they MUST repair once every 3-4 days (i think)

Gh0stSh3LL

Lvl 31 USEast
    Penguin

+1 I’d like to know about the updates too. Logging in daily just to see half of my walls withering away& nature tiles the the middle of my base is getting annoying

PolarStar

Lvl 300 USEast2
    Goblin

Sometimes if you don’t repair a structure to 100% it will decay rapidly as if it was not actually repaired (All of it) even if you left one wall chunk at 98% it will consider itself not repaired and cause a weird rapid decay bug, which is why you MUST make sure it is 100% everywhere when you do your repair day runs

(Tested and confirmed reason)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘What happened to decay rates?’ is closed to new replies.