Weapons and Gear and Skills and So much more

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Weapons and Gear and Skills and So much more

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    WarriorJay

Lvl 11 USEast2
    Polar Bear

I think that we should have more items than the customary ore types and weapons in general. It feels weird using the same wepons in the same sequence again and again. I thought that maybe special gear dropped from certain mobs or chests on certain lvls would make the game more interesting and the underworld more meaningful. Also maybe add bags and backpacks e.g. bags from goblins s and backpacks from other mob as drops since they will be more valuable. Weight has been a big issue for me and probably others as the transportation in Mystera is next to null. Mby more weapon types like flails, different bows (long bow-more range, crossbow-uses bolts arrows +tin high dmg low spd), not modern guns like musket etc which need a clear line of sight striaght and a targeting time and fist weapons like gloves and brass knuckles. Another idea is duel weilding. It can be both good and bad with buffs and penalities for different types (you lose the customary sheild for more Dodge and attk bonuses or skill). E.g. a bow with a dagger/knive in the offhand. When an enemy gets in range you can use the DAGGER instead of the bow in closerange. This would obviously decrease spd and mby Dodge as ur holding 2 weapons. I recommend duo swords and the sky’s the limit for ideas. Next off I thought that variable defense would be cool too as towers can do so much and mby a way of upgrading towers and not only health as health wouldn’t matter if said person alrea$y broke into said house. Catapults and invisible traps that only activate when someone has infamy and is in range? My last suggestion is different soills for different weapons…mby a skill tree so each person can have their own unique fighting style. I myself opt for a high spd low def high crit and dmg build but the current skills aren’t much use for that.

These are all suggestions so some much suck but please take the time to look through them and tell me what you think 😀 This is about half of all my suggestions ever left in random posts etc. Please enjoy and improve upon this.

WarriorJay

Lvl 11 USEast2
    Polar Bear

Srry for the long post I finally took the time and effort to collect my mass amount of thought and edit it as much as I could to make it able to be shown to public

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Weapons and Gear and Skills and So much more’ is closed to new replies.