We need to talk about wellingtown

Home Forums Mystera Discussion We need to talk about wellingtown

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    LincoloSan

Lvl 177 USWest
    Turtle

Hello! i have some question: why the mystcost high so much? And why don’t have any way for lower the mystcost? I’m a PVE player and i only see some people only create a new character for resolve this problem, and this is soo… boring… why not a new mechanic for maybe lower the mysctost until 50 but for this maybe using some gold for subtray this for one day or something…
    it’s only my thirty day in the game and my mystcost is 112! 112!!! And i use the most of mystcost for upgrading my house and not for upgrading my character. with this my character for the level i’ts only slowing down and i don’t whant to go for a PVP-zone and not create various (some people create 10 characters for this) players only for lower the price… we (non-pvp players) need some help for this please ;=;

Ahnna

Lvl 79 USTexas
    Goblin

It like that to deter trolls and make it to where welly isnt just covered in structures, persoanlly my myst cost is at 7 or 8k and I have 13 carns, wellington has serenity which will keep your msyt cost down if you stay in wellington.

Mallard

Lvl 169 USTexas
    Polar Bear

My mystcost is 463000. But I am me. In my opinion if you want to hang out in Wellington to avoid being raided and killed in PvP you need to pay the “piper”. If you have an issue with the myst cost move to Galebrook.

lucas100vzs

Lvl 119 Brazil
    Goblin

Actually myst cost is broken for low level players.
    It’s a serenity system based on serenity, but any math should know that percentage with low numbers in a system that uses “long” instead of “double” to don’t give decimal numbers, makes some problems, like “Lv. 10, 48h Serenity, MYST COST: 40 , REPAIR COST:4” it means, with this new system, we can count on our finger the amount of people who continue to lives on welligton, even being a newbie…
    It’s now more whortable to construct with and 0 repair alt, and repair with high level account, than use alts…it means, in certain ways, wellington became a pro zone haha’

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘We need to talk about wellingtown’ is closed to new replies.