UW bone pile bug

Home Forums Bug Reports UW bone pile bug

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Sirrus

Lvl 17 USWest
    Skeleton

yeserday friend died in deep uw and there is no loot in bonepiles, only our tribemembers were able to get it so noone picked up.
    Friend lost almost whole gear. his name Accept from eu

Kaios

Lvl 233 USTexas
    Skeleton

floor died at and level of player?

JoeeOG

Lvl 7 Europe
    Wolf

He died in 131 and is level is 120ish, can’t remember exactly 😛 Today I found other ppl loot but not his, only remains of the fallen

Sirrus

Lvl 17 USWest
    Skeleton

hes pvp 122, died on 133 floor. i think maybe he died on floored tile or something?

Sirrus

Lvl 17 USWest
    Skeleton

Me and Esticazzio are way deeper so should find items. usually was able to get it

Kaios

Lvl 233 USTexas
    Skeleton

Sorry for the late reply, it would probably help if all my posts did not have to be moderated for absolutely no reason but oh well.

When a player dies in the underworld and his items aren’t retrieved in time the items end up in remains at a floor equal to the player’s level when they died. So if someone who was not a part of your group happened to be at floor 122 or higher this means they could have retrieved the items before you or someone else went down to get them.

Looking at the EU leaderboard now I do not see many players that are currently above floor 100 or would have been deep enough to reach the items but I do recall seeing several players above floor 100 on the EU leaderboard when I made my reply initially.

Kaios

Lvl 233 USTexas
    Skeleton

Oh and if you die on floor tile it is most likely that the items will not go to remains and simply disappear in to the eternity when the floor hard resets rather than go to remains. I say most likely because I haven’t confirmed this for certain but it does seem to be the most logical explanation for some gear not going to remains when you know no other players could have retrieved them.

Double post because I cannot edit my post because moderation.

AccepT

Lvl 132 London
    Turtle

well i didn’t die on floor tiles because not even a day after a friend of mine dived to the same floor and checked it 3 times 2 days before uw resets also all people that can dive that deep are either tribemates or players from allied tribe of ours and i checked lb every few hours to see if anyone outside that group went to retrieve it no one went to that floor. Sorry about the late response on that post i just posted on my own today because im tired of waiting for devs response.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘UW bone pile bug’ is closed to new replies.