USW-2?

Home Forums Mystera Discussion USW-2?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Belome

Lvl 200 USWest2
    Penguin

Just wondering if there are any new servers on the horizon.

I recognize those updates come monthly on the 19th but the 3×3 grid of servers seems neat. Still hoping to try a fresh server, wonder if it’s likely in the near future or simply unlikely at all.

Polar Bear

Don’t expect it to happen anytime soon. It’s all about the resources and profit goes into the game. But the more player base and support that Mystera gets, probably the quicker a new server will open. So if you want a new server, tell your friends about the game and support the development

Penguin

To an extent, I can agree. But it’s been a half year since London server opened, and that’s not even my Region. Players surge when a new server is released, and depending on the cost, could be funded with just the people I know willing to donate monthly for a server. I expect many people to respond by saying we don’t need more servers, but these are the people that have survived and thrived in hostile environments. Wellington cost means staying noob forever, or leaving and dying which loses hours sometimes days of progress.

Smoothy

Lvl 10 Sudamérica
    Penguin

If you don’t mind being a bit lonely check out SA!

Polar Bear

That’s a Spanish speaking server.Thats why it’s not even called South America, its called Sud America.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘USW-2?’ is closed to new replies.