Useless heavy armor skill

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Useless heavy armor skill

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Wolf

Hello everyone! Today is a nice day, when birds are singing and children playing… and when I became to understand, that heavy armor is useless.

Two days ago I had defence (30) and heavy armor skill (~25). Back in those times skeletons could done 7 damage to me. Now I have defence (30) and heavy armor skill (43), and guess what? Yes, they still attacking me with 7 dmg! Other monsters attack for the same damage, as it was before. On the other hand we have light armor, wich can make incoming damage of skeletons up to 9 dmg – when I was on lvl108, I used light armor and had somewhere ~25 of it’s skill, and defence was around 15-20 (bad memory). I mean, WTF? 9 damage with average light armor and 7 with high heavy armor. The difference in 2 points?! REALLY?! Plus, heavy armor reduces 100 points of speed! I just can’t say anymore, because it is impossible to say more, when you see such a pure absurd.

I’m surprised, that still nobody had wrote a post about this.

Skeleton

I would like to know, if you had the same defence and skill with light armor, would you still get more damage with light armor in respect to the heavy one?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Useless heavy armor skill’ is closed to new replies.