US WEST have you seen the great wall?

Home Forums Mystera Discussion US WEST have you seen the great wall?

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Enzymes

Lvl 109 London
    Goblin

I got confirmation that devs are releasing updated maps that allow access from below and above market square to fix the issue without making major changes to how building works in Galebrook. Wall will not be an issue long.

Goblin

I think a temporary solution is to make an indestructible road in the form of a cross on the whole map (like in cross roads). Or leave it at all.

Penguin

The people that have the strength to build this wall and to enforce its cause have spent SO SO SO MUCH effort into their characters. Its not like they paid the admin to be able to do it. So really, any argument against this is invalid. Play the game, don’t be a dumby, get your mining skill up there, gather gold, and pay your 10/week. Easy peasy. 10g/w is absolutely nothing once your mining is above lvl 40. No, I am not a member of BAR. and sure, if expansions are made to circumvent the wall. So be it! But for now, this is how it is.

Goblin

@qman
    The thing is why people should pay gold for them when access to the area is meant to be free in the first place? You don’t really make sense here, you know.

Turtle

That Walls just make people hardly to get special items find om south sands… :'(

Polar Bear

Relax guys. Really. Just gather up the people that hate the wall(I’m sure most people) and destroy it. That simple. As much as I don’t like it, I would rather have to freedom to build a wall like that

Goblin

Just login on USW to see how bad the wall actually is and now I think I understand people’s concern about the wall. That server is also so messy so I wouldn’t be surprised if in a few months, only a couple of high lvl players who have played quite a long time (before the server got so messy) and aren’t willing to waste their progress + BAR members are the only ones who play there. lol

Wolf

A whole lot of commotion around a large wall. Can only happen in a US server right?? 😀

Polar Bear

Hey, some people are just a fan of building a wall on the southern border. At least here there is no chaos people trying to come up north. Hahaha

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘US WEST have you seen the great wall?’ is closed to new replies.