Underworld Deep Recall suggestion

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Underworld Deep Recall suggestion

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Derick

Lvl 148 USWest
    Goblin

“fix OUR content and stop catering the game to the crybabies,” says the one crying. I’ve never recalled into an “death room.”

If you cant handle the underworld, then dont go there. The dev made ezpz myst cave just for players like you. :]

irukandji

Lvl 106 USEast
    Skeleton

That ohshi- mmoment of danger in games is what makes ’em fun.

Also we need the fire department, stat! for this thread

Narcissist

Lvl 59 USEast
    Goblin

I run UW daily, usually I am the one reseting the rooms though as no one on West climbs higher than me. That doesnt change my recalls being random and not once dying from them, I dont see the difference in placement from holes and depth recalls.

PolarStar

Lvl 300 USEast2
    Goblin

Don’t worry SquirrelBoy I’m on my way to your floors already back to 160 😉

“runs daily” your inactive on west as it is. my logger shows me the times your entire dead tribe logs In and Logs out LOL

• This reply was modified 5 years, 9 months ago by  PolarStar.
    • This reply was modified 5 years, 9 months ago by  PolarStar.
    Wolf

Lvl 146 USWest
    Wolf

It feels like Souize and Derick are letting personal bias cloud judgment. Multiple people, from multiple servers seem to agree with him. Me thinks y’all are salty.

Wolf

Lvl 146 USWest
    Wolf

Hey Souize! *waves at you from 190* you were saying?

Kaios

Lvl 233 USTexas
    Skeleton

I run UW daily, usually I am the one reseting the rooms though as no one on West climbs higher than me. That doesnt change my recalls being random and not once dying from them, I dont see the difference in placement from holes and depth recalls.

Being the player to go through the floors first actually makes it much easier compared to those who are recalling or falling through holes to floors that have recently been spawned with mobs. When you’re the player spawning the floors you don’t have to worry about recalling or dropping in to rooms filled with mobs until you leave without finding a new recall tile and even then chances are likely that by the time you go back the floors will have soft reset anyways. It’s a rather large advantage to be ahead in UW for this very reason and perhaps that might be a valuable mechanic in terms of competition in UW but overall I think this game has plenty of randomness to it already and the risk of dying for returning to what is basically the only form of a checkpoint in UW is in my opinion not great.

PolarStar

Lvl 300 USEast2
    Goblin

https://imgur.com/a/xioQ0tJ

no one on West climbs higher than me.

– Souize 2018

Malific

Lvl 60 London
    Polar Bear

yeah falling through holes is no problem, you can heal uo etc, i have a specific way that i mine floors to make them safer, first thing i do when i fall diwn a hole is start healing and look for / start mining out a safe space.

never recall to a floor unless you have made it safe, mine out gaps in walls but never in the corners, mine the rooms in such a way that when you leave them the flayers will likely get trapped.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘Underworld Deep Recall suggestion’ is closed to new replies.