Underworld Deep Recall suggestion

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Underworld Deep Recall suggestion

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    PolarStar

Lvl 300 USEast2
    Goblin

Alright so I’m sure almost everyone who runs underworld <deeper floors here> has encountered this situation, you use the potion and you are thrown into an Impossible to exit/survive room, we all know what happens next Death

my suggestion is making Depth Recall potions teleport you to any edge of the map. This would allow safe entry and and avoiding any issues with the VERY BALANCED new monsters

I recalled into a room last night
    5 Mind Flayers
    5 Shroomies
    2 Dire wolves
    6 Ghost blades
    plus whatever else was in there i failed to notice in a panic

I Popped my shell 5 and started whirlwinding and dashing around the room to quickly look for an exit.

Now the kicker? That room had 3 more ghost blades which trapped me in a hallway of no escape

Please do something useful for us Older players, fix OUR content and stop catering the game to the crybabies

Goblin

Some immunity to damage after using depth recall pot would solve this. like shell but longer. and works until you attack someone or for 30 sec

PolarStar

Lvl 300 USEast2
    Goblin

even damage immunity like you mention what happens if you have to kill stuff to clear a path? You lose that immunity and die.

My Solution solves it all
    depth recall potions bring you to a random edge of the map

H4CKER

Lvl 18 SEAsia
    Turtle

WELL FLAYED

Sirrus

Lvl 17 USWest
    Skeleton

Like the idea, laat time almost died like this too, and tgat wasnt even deep (around 75). my legs turn noodles when i have to drink that potion xD

Turtle

+1, make the game great again pls

Petros

Lvl 7 USWest
    Skeleton

+1

Ahnna

Lvl 79 USTexas
    Goblin

I haven’t gone deep yet, but yes please.

Wolf

+1

Paisley

Lvl 77 USTexas
    Fallen Knight

+1, recall pots are scary 😀

Wolf

Lvl 146 USWest
    Wolf

+1 instant death upon recall should not be a thing.

Narcissist

Lvl 59 USEast
    Goblin

I recall to 140 -166 and haven’t had any issues, I like UW being high risk high reward. Holes happen more frequently and have the same effect as a depth recall placement wise, I dont see why they would be changed to make it easier.

humpadoor

Lvl 235 USWest
    Wolf

+1

Malific

Lvl 60 London
    Polar Bear

Recalling to death rooms are terrifying, iv been lucky enough to always escape them, by making stuff drop aggro then running out of the room, i also minimise my recalls and make sure the hunts are long to minimize these risks but the pot could defo do with a 20 second immunity to get rid of the flayers and shrooms in a room, it would need to stop the flayer buff being applied too.

Another solution is to reset all mobs on a floor when a player recalls onto it and there isnt already a player there (often the case in deep uw) then they would all spawn in slowly as they do when you use stairs.

This and the dragon fireball thats killed me twice could defo do with a looking over.

PolarStar

Lvl 300 USEast2
    Goblin

Souize you also wait till server resets UW each time because your a little B**** 😂😂😂😂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘Underworld Deep Recall suggestion’ is closed to new replies.