Tribe Defense and gems

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Tribe Defense and gems

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Wolf

So it has came to my attention there is no way to stop your own tribe mate raiding you. Can we have more options with the archer towers as of what ranks it can attack within the tribe if they damage blocks?

Gems and enchanting isnt the best system. The price of gems is extremely overpriced and should be reduced. Maybe adding a some different affects with gems or maybe even a whole new crafting skill (Enchanting) with a new enchanting station where you can combine gems to make some special and unique affects.

My ideas on some of the enchantment affects:
    all gems scale on enchanting level and gem strength crafted.
    1:Burn – Would cause damage over time
    2:Slayer – Bonus damage to the undead (Skeletons, summoner, reaper,creeper and red bones)
    3:Luck – Increase chance of getting cold from mining/woodcutting/digging and treasure chests.
    4:The Hunt – Bonus damage to wildlife (standard animals)
    5:Venom – damaging an enemy to stop them recovering (usefull in pvp and against shroomies)
    6:Strength – Adding Bonus attack damage against everything (Could add a very rare gem in the next content updade to drop this gem)
    7:Defender – adding bonus armor
    And if anyone else has anymore ideas on enchantments please add to this!
    Let me know your thoughts and if we can improve on this idea!

Seryn

Lvl 300 USEast2
    Skeleton

First post! Welcome! 😀

Nothing has a determined price, if gems are expensive it’s because they’re somewhat rare. Making more uses for a rare resource is going to increase demand not supply.

Just something to keep in mind.

I didn’t have trouble getting gems but then again I was a crazy mining maniac, so I dunno. At least in my experience the balance was fine but that’s just my anecdote.

Some overlap:

2:Slayer – Bonus damage to the undead (Skeletons, summoner, reaper,creeper and red bones)
    4:The Hunt – Bonus damage to wildlife (standard animals)

The hunter skill adds 1 damage per 2 levels to NPCs (assuming it hasn’t changed since I tested it awhile back); it’s enchanted with amethyst, garnet, and topaz.

6:Strength – Adding Bonus attack damage against everything (Could add a very rare gem in the next content updade to drop this gem)
    7:Defender – adding bonus armor

Damage is already enchanted with rubies, defense is enchanted with emeralds.

Tux

Lvl 120 USEast
    Polar Bear

I have to disagree with your opinion that enchanting and gems is extremely overpriced. This is end game territory. If you make everything cheap and easy, what do you have left in the end game? Nobody said you need top of the notch enchants. This should be something you have to work hard for. If you want everything easy, please go play hello kitty adventures online.

Goblin

As for the tribe part.. you should really just check who you let join you. You have to evaluate and test people, look at how they play and their personality. You cant just trust anyone.

Tribe Vault gates exist with a reason. They cant break any walls someone else built, even if in the same tribe.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Tribe Defense and gems’ is closed to new replies.