Tilling: New Observations and Explanations

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Tilling: New Observations and Explanations

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Focus

Lvl 60 USWest
    Wolf

With the tilling update comes a host of new questions I’m sure, and I’ve sought to answer the bulk of them with the help of Kie (The queen of tilling, herself).

Gone are the days of our perfect tilling success rate at level 6+, replaced instead with a demanding level 60+ to have near 100% tilling rate.

Tilling at certain levels allows you to till multiple tiles in a straight line in front of you:

Tilling level 21 = 2 Tiles
    Tilling level 41 = 3 Tiles
    Tilling level 61 = 4 Tiles
    Tilling level 81 = 5 Tiles (Maximum)

You can till up to 3 tiles in a line at 1750 move-speed and quick trait without wasting any swinging actions (Swinging on already tilled dirt to get a “Cant till here” message).

This is in regards to maximum tilling coverage, efficiency, and exp gain if you’re looking to grind out the higher levels while lazily walking along in a straight line holding down action.

LapuLapu

Lvl 200 SEAsia
    Wolf

Finally! a Tilling rework!
    Not the rework I’m expecting but still no excuse not to train it now 😀

Bufflehead

Lvl 96 USTexas
    Wolf

Does tilling multiple dirt tiles at once give multiplied xp or is it just equivalent to 1 tile worth of xp?

Focus

Lvl 60 USWest
    Wolf

Ah, thank you!

Similar to repairing, tilling multiple tiles gives the exact same amount of experience is tilling only one, so there’s not really any added benefit for having higher tilling for experience rate.

Septic

Lvl 152 USEast
    Wolf

Be right back. I habe to enchant my farming set with +41 tilling. XD.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Tilling: New Observations and Explanations’ is closed to new replies.