The Perfect Penalty

Home Forums Mystera Discussion The Perfect Penalty

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    fazilqq

Lvl 100 Europe
    Polar Bear

So, there is this fact that infamy clearly has no effect on pro players. They just walk around like it’s nothing and keep killing and then just go to ms house and swing for some time. Speed debuff is a well-thought, though it doesn’t help since one frostbite is enough to nullify the prey, or just dash to finish it off, or just keep using ww3 before that player manages to escape to a safe place. So i am to request for infamous players to NOT be able to use active skills -at least after a certain amount of infamy, we wouldn’t want anyone to die just because they can’t use shell to protect themselves after they hit a wall or something-. That way we could have a change of escaping from murderers and maybe manage to not get killed several times before we finally reach that shop we were gonna buy things from.

P.S.: I would like to add that a /pvp indicator is necessary in this game.

MISTY8677

Lvl 42 London
    Wolf

THATS A GOOD ONE

xSimrick

Lvl 200 USEast2
    Goblin

No, it is not.

Many so-called “pro” players voluntarily take on the burden of infamy for the server. To teach the spammers, scammers, raiders and troll (like the original poster btw). This would only make it easier for trolls to infamybait certain players and then kill them.

fazilqq

Lvl 100 Europe
    Polar Bear

Hmmm… That makes sense kinda. But still I would prefer trusting myself and a useful infamy system rather than trusting someone with hell amount of power to ensure others safety

Penguin

Lmao I know who you mean and I agree since this certain green person is a big troll

AARC

Lvl 140 USTexas
    Skeleton

what about low lv players that accidentally get infamy and will die if they not able to use abilities

Sirrus

Lvl 17 USWest
    Skeleton

infamy speed debuf makes pvp impossible. with 20min infamy i cant catch 60 lvl player. this is pathetic, trained exploration (hardest skill to train) to feel like retard chasing 60lvl

PabloScobar

Lvl 169 Sudamérica
    Polar Bear

Yes, I think it is very well affected by infamy.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘The Perfect Penalty’ is closed to new replies.