The joke that is endgame armor and defence.

Home Forums Mystera Discussion The joke that is endgame armor and defence.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Malific

Lvl 60 London
    Polar Bear

When you hit a decent glowing level, you can literally win in pvp with no armor just using the dodge mechanic.
    Glowing ignores skill and defence, the dodge chance is aegueable stronger in a duel than my s5g5 iron plate with 5dmg 5def.

As EU know i’m taking a break and playing another mystera style game but I came back on to test this after me and cali tested light vs heavy extensively last week, concluding light is much better in pvp and 10 times easier to obtain (something i pointed out in an earlier post where crafting needed a buff)

Naked new meta. Rip math mechanics.

xSimrick

Lvl 200 USEast2
    Goblin

Have to agree that it is very demotivating to collect heavy and light armors with good runes and then enchant them with gems only to notice that you are better off with max dodge and no armor…

AARC

Lvl 140 USTexas
    Skeleton

yes
    im not end game but i have seen this problem. just debuff dodge and this can be fixed mostly

Dissaray

Lvl 97 USEast2
    Skeleton

That`s realy not fair. Needs to make glowing rune add less penetration, i think.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘The joke that is endgame armor and defence.’ is closed to new replies.