Texas lag

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Texas lag

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    AARC

Lvl 140 USTexas
    Skeleton

I only lag on pc. try using the app and a vpn

AARC

Lvl 140 USTexas
    Skeleton

oops didn’t mean to make 2 replys

SilverSniper

Lvl 38 USTexas
    Penguin

Devs, the lag is so bad i cant walk out of my house and it’s ridiculous at this point. Please fix the lag.

Apozilla

Lvl 116 SEAsia
    Turtle

I almost die to sk cause i was lagging and the server kick me. Pls fix this

CruelAngel

Lvl 65 USTexas
    Penguin

I get some pretty bad lag spikes too; not to the extent that these people are getting them though. But I hope that this can be fixed.

BloodShot

Lvl 85 USTexas
    Goblin

I’ve been hearing the entire server complaining about this issue for over a month now. I’m surprised I’m the first to address it in the forums. I honestly don’t know what the issue is but many people who I’ve tried to get into the game irl get demoralized almost instantly when creating a new account due to teleporting everywhere, dying to what appears to be nothing, having issues organizing their inventory / house, not being able to take advantage of 90% of the game because all the lag will allow you to do is train on dummies (if you’r lucky enough not to break a weapon while u freeze)

Mallard

Lvl 169 USTexas
    Polar Bear

I wonder if the dev’s even read these boards. You know like on this one, they could post and say hey we are looking into this.

or on others ones they can lol at some of the dumb ideas. Just to let us know they are alive on the other side of the country.

whitecoffee

Lvl 500 USTexas
    Penguin

I died to sk and snowtop because my screen was freeze and the server kick me out. it happened in uw too, please fix this, thanks ^^

DaemonWolfe

Lvl 10 USTexas
    Penguin

+1 to op

+1 to Mallard’s post above this one. I would like to see the Dev(s) be more active in the community. I understand it’s hard and it feels like there are better things to do with the time spent, but show us some ❤️❤️! TBH, I was sceptical about the game for the first few patches after I started… but the last few are great! We can clearly see that you take our opinions into consideration when planning the future of ML and we do appreciate it.

Sorry, got a little off-topic but I needed to let that out.

Laviray

Lvl 65 USTexas
    Wolf

I don’t get the lag it may be on you guys end

Vain

Lvl 112 USEast2
    Wolf

Hmm…personally, I have not had serious Texas lag for the last few months. Usually when lag like this happens, I just restart my router and the lag is gone. This might not work for y’all but give it a try. 🙂

two

Lvl 332 USTexas
    Turtle

I don’t have as much lag as some people seem to, but I get spikes at least a few times a day that are so bad I have to restart everything because I cant move. and anytime I go near catacombs I rubberband like crazy. this needs fixed a lot of people are quitting or already have quit because tis so bad for them. people shouldn’t die on a normal basis because they cant walk.

Kaylovespie

Lvl 2 London
    Skeleton

Thanks for the feedback everyone! We are definitely looking into it and trying to narrow down the cause since it seems to only happen for some people.

AARC

Lvl 140 USTexas
    Skeleton

i have occasional lag spikes now :/

AARC

Lvl 140 USTexas
    Skeleton

Or try reloading the game. With the chat I find my ram fills quickly

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)

The topic ‘Texas lag’ is closed to new replies.