Texas lag

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Texas lag

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    BloodShot

Lvl 85 USTexas
    Goblin

This is unbearable. I have people in my tribe who are from the unites states and prefer to play on Europe due to the lag on UST. @ Dev, i love this game and Texas is my home server I beg you to PLEASE fix the lag asap so that i can play again. i cant even walk inside my room to pick up items, every time open a door i rubberband elsehwere and take out 25% of my walls hp with a single hit, UW is suicide nd a lot of my newer and even some of my older mystera friends are starting to become casaual/ ex players and play other games due to the lag.

ps. it been like this for about a month now

BloodShot

Lvl 85 USTexas
    Goblin

fyi its been like this for about a month now

(edited first msg to include this and dont know how to delete this now)

Mallard

Lvl 169 USTexas
    Polar Bear

Totally agree with what he said.

staypuff

Lvl 33 USTexas
    Wolf

yea what that guy said

Alura

Lvl 26 USWest
    Penguin

Agreed. Really trying to get into the game myself. 8/10 times that ive logged on recently i can hardly leave my room to do the simplest of things (mine rock & chop trees) -.-

Paisley

Lvl 77 USTexas
    Fallen Knight

I have shaky mobile data at times. I get he worst lag at work when I’m in my work building and a plane flies over (near an airport) but otherwise I don’t seem to be experiencing the same levels of lag being reported here on the regular. From time to time yes, I get black screens and rubberbanding, but I scurry around fixing roads with no issues most of the time. that said, I know I’m not on as often as some of the people reporting this, so it might just not be a sustained lag but could be truly bad when it does happen. Lag is relative, sending a contact form into dev with more details such as the network youre on or time of day might narrow things down some, if its a data center issue or something more details would probably help towards getting that fixed

Fisc

Lvl 101 USTexas
    Penguin

it is at all hours and everywhere in game 🙁

BloodShot

Lvl 85 USTexas
    Goblin

i lag 90% of the time, hard to pinpoint

Fps

Lvl 9 USTexas
    Penguin

I agree as well. I travel alot from state to state or out of country and the lag in Texas is ridiculous. I’ve died in UW a few times due to the rubberbanding as well as going down stairs to a black screen or even being attacked by mobs thatare invisible.
    I’ve come to the point that if rather play in EU server seeing I may lag every 6-8 hours to only a sensitivity issue turning my character. Would be greatly appreciated if this issue could be resolved soon

DarkSlays

Lvl 42 USWest2
    Penguin

There is extreme lag at times making the game unplayable making simple things like walking hard cause your constantly rubberbanding teleporting forwards constantly breaking good tool vause they game will freeze for like 30 seconds then unfreeze and your weapon/tool is gone victim to breaking during the lag its a serious issue that needs to be addresses and fixed

Zarroc

Lvl 92 USWest2
    Penguin

Yea It is fairly bad I see the black edge quite often.

Apozilla

Lvl 116 SEAsia
    Turtle

Dev can you fix the lagg.Im always rubberbanding and sometimes its hard to go through doors.

Penguin

Please fix the lag. I use to love playing Mystera Legacy. Now it’s so unenjoyable that I have went to other mobile games for my entertainment. If the lag is ever fixed on Texas I will be back asap because this game is a amazingly fun time,when it works.

Willow

Lvl 85 USTexas
    Goblin

Lag has gotten to the point where I can’t even go UW without lagging. Please fix this problem.

Also add cats

Kaios

Lvl 233 USTexas
    Skeleton

My death on UW 360 was in major part due to lag, I would not have gotten surrounded by the very few mobs in the room I died in if not for the constant lag/rubber banding any time I go to UW.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)

The topic ‘Texas lag’ is closed to new replies.