Supporting new servers

Home Forums General Discussion Supporting new servers

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Polar Bear

Why is it that you guys only ever insult do you think I care what a couple random highlevels think of me does it make you feel good insulting someone on a forum you know how you make yourself look are you aware of it dobyoubtalkbto coworkers like this if you do you must go through alot of jobs do you talk to your friends like this must be hard living your life i feel for you all because I don’t choose to edit one reply because its a tiny button on my phone screen compared to the spot where you type which is way bigger then that button not to mention faster then hitting that tiny button some of you need to grow up it’s a game bro if it annoys you so much scroll by it’s easy you don’t even need to push a button for that or do you want it all like this with no punctuation at all I bet that bothers you too not like you will even read this polar go back to playing “Your” game

Polar Bear

Hadez, look, the evidence is here; you are the only person in this thread backing Wellington, you are only fooling yourself. btw you say its just a game, y u writin a paragraf bro? hypocrite?

For the rest, well, the admins have to sort their shit out honestly.

WHY CAN I STILL USE AN ALT AS A VAULT? WHY CAN I STILL USE AN ALT TO MAKE A BASE AT WELLINGTON? WHY CAN I USE DISORIENT AT WELLINGTON? WHY ARE THERE NO CONSEQUENSES TO BOTTING/MACROS? i liek how good of a bond the admins have with their community jfc why would i even waste my time getting myst for my ALT for wellington if i can store items on an ALT

I guess the admins get turned on by seeing problems emerge.

Kaylovespie

Lvl 2 London
    Skeleton

Just wanted to clear up a few things.

If you no longer wish to support development for Mystera because of dislike for recent patches, that’s totally fine. You should only ever put money into something you personally support, with no expectation for things to forever stay the same or go in the direction you wish it to. Especially for a beta game. We appreciate your support of Mystera during the time where your faith in us aligned with the direction Admin takes with his development.

Remember all of your access to opinions of the overall playerbase is very limited. On top of what you are able to see (discord, forums, bchat), we also receive private feedback in PMs, emails, contact forms, and phone feedback from every server. It’s only natural that the average player who wants to enjoy the game and avoid conflict would contact us directly rather than argue publicly, making themselves a target for players with a lot more time on their hands.

As someone who has read every phone feedback and contact form, it’s interesting to me that many of the people venting in this thread are the players we receive the most complaints about for bullying and harrassment out of the entire playerbase.

I know some of you believe Mystera is only a pvp sandbox, but our focus is to be inclusive to as many different playstyles as possible and combatting anything that negatively affects player retention like toxic chat, power abuse, bugs, and lag (we are improving all of these as fast as we can!).

If you’re down to be a part of this crazy ride, great! If not, we hope you find a game that fits you best 🙂

Admin

Lvl 5 USWest
    Goblin

The Wellington patch has had a measurable positive effect on player retention, which is healthy for the game and keeps it growing. The player population has been breaking its all time record almost every day since it was released. New servers are necessary to spread out the population, it’s the same for any online game. It only takes 10 minutes to launch a new server, so it doesn’t impact development. Some people just enjoy more casual play or prefer to be left alone sometimes (this has been the most asked for feature for a while now). Also a PVE server wouldn’t make sense for us because it would require a new server for every geographical region (cost prohibitive), and in a sandbox game would require entirely different global game mechanics. That would take longer to implement than Wellington did, not to mention increased development time for every future patch due to balancing both server types. I hope that clears up any misconceptions. I’m closing this thread before it devolves further, so if you have specific concerns please submit a contact form message through the site, thanks.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Supporting new servers’ is closed to new replies.