Supporter + Diamonds gone from account

Home Forums Bug Reports Supporter + Diamonds gone from account

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Pulsinghole

Lvl 124 London
    Wolf

i paid for 1 month of supporter 3-4 days ago, and its gone already???

Kaylovespie

Lvl 2 London
    Skeleton

According to our logs everything appears fine. I sent you an email to further clarify, thanks for checking with us 🙂

Alenina

Lvl 39 SEAsia
    Turtle

Why are diamonds disapearing once a day? Are we renting cosmetic perk? I wish even if the diamonds are gone and our subscriptions are expired it would be nice to let us have the last cosmetic perks we wore before everything’s gone like the color, we cannot change into another color unless we bought another one month subscription, 2nd the clothes and hair. We could have those before the subscription expires. Once it expires the last cosmetic perks u wore is the only thing u could have, if u wore is not a supporter type, better luck nxt time. Even the costume! I wish we could wore those even without diamonds! After the taste of cosmetic perks… I dont want to go back being like any other else, I want my character’s uniqueness and identity, I dont want to have the same appearance with any other else… please?

Goblin

You pay 1 diamond per day for different global chat messages color. If thats what you meant.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Supporter + Diamonds gone from account’ is closed to new replies.