Suggestion: Roofs for houses

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Suggestion: Roofs for houses

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Goblin

As a new UI update offers more visibility, closed up spaces should become roofed (towers still get through the roof). But if you lens on a wall in a closed up spaced, you could see if behind that wall there: a structure, nothing or items. No exact names. Just one of thr three. Also if there are aninal gates – no roof for that area.

IlfirinVelca

Lvl 47 USEast2
    Polar Bear

+1 for roofs in some form

OFFTopic

Lvl 64 USEast2
    Turtle

+10 for a great idea

BloodShot

Lvl 85 USTexas
    Goblin

+1 amazing idea, PLEASE implement this ASAP.

Jayn

Lvl 85 USTexas
    Wolf

you can hide your items under planks already, i dont think roofs are good idea. i like the larger field of view, just gotta change some buildings to adapt.

AARC

Lvl 140 USTexas
    Skeleton

planks and towers have been nerfed. we need this

wisepaladin

Lvl 68 USWest2
    Polar Bear

Jayn you cant hide a bloomery, anvil, recall tile, dueling statue and elder vault doors/ all doors i believe a triple door room with towers everywhere and wood tiles would just be screaming loot as almost every mystera veteran knows what a hidden plank is

Wolf

If you have a wide area of your own, you have to build 6 spaces to hide the inside, but now you have to empty 11 spaces.

Jayn

Lvl 85 USTexas
    Wolf

My first thought when I opened Mystera Legacy was “wow… That’s a small field of view…”
    The game should have been like this all along and I’m happy that it’s becoming refined to what I’d call an almost finished product for the task to the dev team. I’m certainly no old player here but I could see this blow up to millions of downloads on Google Play a year from now if the devs can keep up with progress and balancing.

Dissaray

Lvl 97 USEast2
    Skeleton

It would be great if the roofs worked like this: they are shown only in closed rooms with floors. If you stand outside the house, you see the walls and the roof. If you open a door or you are in a room, instead of a roof you see the floor. Also, if you break the wall, all players will be able to see the floor instead of the roof, until the walls are closed. Roofs do not hide trade counters and floors near them. Also nicks of players must shine through the roof.

I use translator so i hope you understand what i mean. A lot of games have this sistem.

Dissaray

Lvl 97 USEast2
    Skeleton

Its, insane, but i realy want to see it in game. Well, i will dream abaut it xD

XeqtR

Lvl 123 Brazil
    Wolf

Nice idea.

WarriorJay

Lvl 11 USEast2
    Polar Bear

+1 awesome idea. However mby make roofs not show on some things like trading counters for on. Also you should be able to craft and place them was sometimes you don’t want a roof in a certain areas like a shop or farm

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Suggestion: Roofs for houses’ is closed to new replies.