Suggestion: Remove the + on gear

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Suggestion: Remove the + on gear

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Erected

Lvl 164 London
    Goblin

It’d be enjoyable to remove the + on gear (permanent) so that i’d require less level to equip while keeping the runes on it.

keebo

Lvl 7 USWest
    Goblin

this seems pretty neat. We should have the option to remove the + . maybe /remove+ on anvil or something

Erected

Lvl 164 London
    Goblin

Yeah, because there’s a point when you don’t craft anything less than +2

Kaios

Lvl 233 USTexas
    Skeleton

Aw man, yeah I hate when I can’t craft anything less than +2 a couple weeks in to a server

Turtle

this is a stupid idea in my opinion

Petros

Lvl 7 USWest
    Skeleton

Goblin

Arty, people like you are why games don’t get anywhere. Outright saying ‘Stupid idea, no.’ is how games get no where. Most ideas aren’t bad ideas, they’re just ideas that need to be improved upon.

That said, this idea is solid. It would definitely help people get better gear to sell for lower levels/sell in general. A few extra levels off of gear definitely can help in certain cases.

Petros

Lvl 7 USWest
    Skeleton

you can make this gear easily with 70-99 crafting

Kaios

Lvl 233 USTexas
    Skeleton

I don’t think it would help lower level players at all, he’s only giving this suggestion because the server he’s playing has been open a short amount of time and yet he’s already creating gear that is too high level for most of the players and possibly even his own tribe and that is the only reason for his suggestion.

Personally I think the admin made the mechanic this way intentionally, high level runed gear should be difficult to equip and so I see no reason for it to be changed.

Erected

Lvl 164 London
    Goblin

Actually Kaios, the suggestion was for the grassbands meant to reincers that require higher level due to the + on them. But okay, I didn’t expect this from you Kaios, (Danno).

Turtle

hello mitchy boi, I thought it was a stupid idea but then CORE3318 corrected me and told me more in depth as to why it’s a good idea, I take back my earlier comment, but the whole ( people like you ) thing was uncalled for bud.

Kaios

Lvl 233 USTexas
    Skeleton

The upcoming equipment combination system through altars is something that may make this achievable without the additional ease of de-leveling gear in this manner anyways. I’m not sure why you think it should be easy to obtain a5 gear for reincarnates and I say this as someone who has reincarnated enough times to know the advantage that type of gear gives.

Penguin

Haven’t been here long but I think this a great idea

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Suggestion: Remove the + on gear’ is closed to new replies.