Suggestion: Mining Map

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Suggestion: Mining Map

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    harlem

Lvl 79 USWest
    Skeleton

A map based on high difficulty high reward mining
    no food dropping mobs
    swarming mobs released in waves
    no wood or clay (so no repair kits)
    no straight lines(so dash is reduced in usefulness)
    slow moving tiles
    traps
    no building

tioluko

Lvl 41 USTexas
    Polar Bear

actually, I think would be quite nice to be able to build in such a dangerous zone, even if it would have a faster decay rate.

harlem

Lvl 79 USWest
    Skeleton

My reasoning behind saying no building is because it would force players to either go back once they hit their weight or continue while doubly slowed by burdened and slow tiles and possibly mud traps

Erected

Lvl 164 London
    Goblin

Hello harlem, this place you suggest already exists, it’s called Underworld.
    Cheers

Goblin

I wouldn’t consider the Underworld high reward mining, nor really high difficulty. Well, I guess moderate difficulty depending on floor and such but…I don’t go deep enough for ghost blades and mind flayers.

Either way…not really that high of a reward, most rocks that spawn are grey/black.

harlem

Lvl 79 USWest
    Skeleton

the map i had in mind would be rewarding for endurance mining, mining for long periods of time but also hit the weak points of miners. As i understand it uw offers both food and the materials necessary to make repair kits and fires to cook food this is why you can stay there indefinitely. I suppose ideally it would be easy to get to but hard to get out. where uw is hard to get to high floors but easy to get out

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Suggestion: Mining Map’ is closed to new replies.