Suggestion: Healing Rain damage Undead enemies.

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Suggestion: Healing Rain damage Undead enemies.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Turtle

Hey there. I think this would be consistent with other RPG games but perhaps you should make Healing Rain damage nearby undead enemies instead of heal them. Thanks in advance.

Skeleton

But on the contrary, if it heals undead. Then it should heal living enemies.

Turtle

Deadflag I don’t know if you read the post incorrectly but at present it heals both undead enemies and regular enemies that are nearby.. So I’m suggesting that it damages undead enemies instead of heal.

Skeleton

I read it incorrectly, my apologies.

I agree with you.

😀

Polar Bear

I agree! I also think the base healing should be lowered and it be scaled with your healing lvl.

Skeleton

I was having some thoughts about HR repairing items / objects it touched.

Eska

Lvl 85 USEast
    Wolf

This would significantly change hunting in the cemetery/catacombs. XD But I kinda like it. Cleric/paladiny kind of thing

Skeleton

Maybe reduce myst return for kills from it it it does happen. A boost in cost may be required, but whilst testing that’d affecting those who don’t use it to farm may be a smidge off.

Or throw in a year or so of work and actually have a class / job system … ^_^

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Suggestion: Healing Rain damage Undead enemies.’ is closed to new replies.