Suggestion : Gloves item ( unarmed + )

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Suggestion : Gloves item ( unarmed + )

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    xxVALIANTxx

Lvl 95 USWest
    Skeleton

I would love to see a gloves item that increases unarmed atk dmg . Unarmed is hard to train but I would love to go Bruce Lee mode on PVP and PVE if it could be stronger. You can make like hide – iron gloves.

I made a suggestion a long time ago for Boots for exploration and Helms maybe can increase carry cap ? Idk I believe this is something that people would be really into. Comment your thoughts.

Laudimf

Lvl 149 Brazil
    Polar Bear

+1 for gloves idea

Dubbz1

Lvl 140 USWest
    Wolf

I think the dev mentioned that he would add gloves at some point

Dubbz1

Lvl 140 USWest
    Wolf

Yep he did, but it was April so… maybe?

New type of underworld altar for combining equipment. This altar will let you merge 2 pieces of equipment so they spawn a baby equip. They don’t need to be the same type and the result will mix and potentially improve on the current stats, gems, and runes! This way with enough equipment and attempts you can finally max out your runes.

Gem stat bonuses past level 100. Any skill you would have over 100 thanks to enhanced equipment will give your character certain bonuses. Different classes of skills will give different bonuses. For instance tilling above 100 wont improve on your ability to till, but may give more max HP based on how far above 100 you are. Smithing may add to your damage, etc. So the more gems you invest the more powerful you can become. This will buff the value of gems and less popular skills.

I mentioned it in the dev notes already but a new town is coming soon called Wellington. It will be a safe town for casual players and newbie village graduates so they don’t have to stress about raids and pvp if they just want to enjoy the peaceful elements of the game. There will be some special rules and limitations regarding building and progression that will deter non-casual players and griefers. There is also a high level town coming that will be catered to veteran players.

New silk and leather processes. This will create some higher level light and medium armor options. Also look forward to new weapons for the unarmed skill, and better balancing for two handed weapons and gem bonuses. I also want to add some new options for decorating the outside and inside of houses. Anyways, enjoy the patch and thanks for your support and testing the game!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Suggestion : Gloves item ( unarmed + )’ is closed to new replies.