Suggestion for the "/ignore" command

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Suggestion for the "/ignore" command

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Penguin

On most servers, you usually have people who kill newer players for no reason. They will be on their way to Market Square, when they see a player that’s below level 10 walking in the middle of Market Square, then just go ahead and kill them. I think that it isn’t fair to people who don’t want to build in Wellington, and if they want to build in Galebrook, then they could build in Galebrook. But I was thinking that, if you ignored any player, that one player couldn’t kill you or break any of your walls(the unbreakable walls are for noobs only, which would make sense, but only until they reach a certain level), unless you had infamy, when they could freely kill you. It would stop a whole lot of bullying and would make the game easier for newer players.

AARC

Lvl 140 USTexas
    Skeleton

I had this problem once, asked a more powerful player for help, and it didn’t happen again, as that player helped me find a tribe to be in.

BloodShot

Lvl 85 USTexas
    Goblin

this is a community matter which should be handled by the server imo

PolarStar

Lvl 300 USEast2
    Goblin

Sounds really abusable. I feel like alot of people forget this is a Sandbox pvp game. Death is expected to be a thing

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Suggestion for the "/ignore" command’ is closed to new replies.