Suggestion: Accessory Switching

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Suggestion: Accessory Switching

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    irukandji

Lvl 106 USEast
    Skeleton

When two accessories are equipped and you want to switch to others, it says you can only equip 2.

I know that.

But it would be nice if when you clicked another accessory, it would just switch to it.

Makes it easier.

Maybe I’m just lazy but I hate having to unequip each time to equip different accessories.

Usually I just right-click drop them and shift to pick up.

Less clicks for me lol.

Turtle

Subscribed.

Accessory switching is not very player friendly at the moment. It is:

1. Not easy for computer players who uses hotkeys
    2. Not easy for mobile players.

To improve this, I suggest to make the game remember the order of equipment for accessories. That is when player already equiped 2 accessories, if they are to equip a third one, the accessory they put on the very first will be unequiped and the third one will be equiped instead.

N.B. Mobile mystera app has a very short drag recognition timespan. When tapping on a item in order to select it for further action, it often drop them onto the ground.

It is probably a result of mimicing mouse action but a touch screen drag action should always have a trigger for drag actions. In this case, tap and hold or minimum drag distance will be the best choices.

irukandji

Lvl 106 USEast
    Skeleton

UPDATE: I think it would be nice if double tapping (mobile users what do you think?) and double clicking for PC users to equip items, do away with click item, then use. Or tap item, then use to equip an item.

Thoughts?

PC users can already right-click to drop an item

• This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by  irukandji.

Turtle

+1

Yes to this, also maybe put on a combat timer for it like armor, so it doesnt get abused in PVP and such

Goblin

I’ve had the same idea, and it can be really annoying. Maybe we could define accessory sets with certain configuration.

So let’s say you can tell the game to equip a peddler’s ring when you equip a sweat catcher.
    Or set accessory combinations to keys.

A practice I developed is that I keep my combat rings in quick slots (e.g. slot 7 and 8) that way I can unequip
    and equop them quickly for a gathering ring I use clicking to equip.

Tondu

Lvl 32 USEast
    Wolf

As it currently sits, is there even a logic to it where it would be able to differentiate say “accessory 1” and “accessory 2”? A thought I have had would be ‘macros’ so imagine left side screen akin to the abilities would be buttons- each button you can put a command line in. Something like this might be able to be used for like: /equip acc 1 “Journeyman’s Ring”

The idea for macros arose due to mobile limitations, it could be useful for saying simple phrases or emotes and managing dogs.

If I need to change accessories quickly, I right click to drop the ones I have on and equip the others- as Balthazar I believe, mentioned above- you can also use your hot keys as toggles.

irukandji

Lvl 106 USEast
    Skeleton

Yeah macro slots would be a nice addition for them as well.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Suggestion: Accessory Switching’ is closed to new replies.