[Suggestion] about player avatars

Home Forums Mystera Discussion [Suggestion] about player avatars

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Wolf

Currently once you die you respawn as the default hard-coded character with yellow hair and fair skin. As someone who dies a lot and forgets he still has potions on some pile, this slightly irritates me.
    With the upcoming splash screen I thought it’d be nice if we could set our default look for each character there.
    Also, while we’re talking about character looks, how about giving us more customization options, like letting us use in-game dye to add that color’s hue to our “natural” hair, having, I don’t know, 6-7 sprites per hair type denoting hair growth overtime, and letting us cut our hair.
    Donators could also get the same thing just with more hair types, and maybe even something like an HSV slider letting them have any color combo of hair and skin they’d like(like in Terraria).

Though I imagine the dev’s as busy as can be at the moment, so, do as you see fit. *shrugs*

Would anyone like to add/subtract anything to this? The hardest part to implement would be the hue sliders imo, so scrapping that seems reasonable.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘[Suggestion] about player avatars’ is closed to new replies.