Sugestions

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Sugestions

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Penguin

So i loved this game!
    congratz for the developers…

but, have some dumb things, that make very angry when i playing…
    first – sometimes the game just kick me out, moust of time i die because of it…
    second – i believe that everyone has or had this nervous tick of, click Esc when want to stop attacking, so we are trying to move a chicken them click esc to stop attack, but the window turn of the fullscreen and the chiken fucking die.”very angry with that”
    third – when im not in full screen, and i click ctrl+W to turn out north, the browser ask me if i want to close the page… “thats can kill”
    fourth – should have a better punishment for killers, because new players have beem and always will be, slayed by the stronger, if the game have a stronger punishment, maby the strongers players looking for a reason to kill, and not just kill because pass in from of he. “new players stop play when realized that it’s not worth his time, since has strongers players kick their out.”
    fifth – animals should come after their foods.

thats is what i remember now, what i suggesting is the ways from players stay on your game.
    if you look on your database and make a search, I bet you will find a great turnover of new players who come into the game and soon stop playing…

hope you consider.
    sucesses…

Penguin

another thing dumb…
    the skeleton lordy summons skeletons…
    then you kill the lordy…
    the skeletons still on until pass their time…
    makes no logical sence, and put us on a very ridiculous position when traped.
    from logical…
    if he is a new monster summoned, he shouldnt desapier and give exp and myst, but, if hes just a normal summon like others game, should just desapier when the lordy is dead.

i guess you should think like “that is the way of my game”, but, you just invite people to leave then…

another thing, why have a cooldown from pots?
    their alread to mutch heavy.
    if i do some shittiness i can even save my self with pots…

the game is awesome, but you make like you want to the player be angry.
    if someone sees the opportunity of make a game just like yours, but without these dumb things…
    you will loose…

Penguin

so…
    i goin to fucking leave this game…
    I regret bitterly that once had the stupid ideah to start playing…
    i have 3 more friends that goin to stop to, for the same reason than i…
    that game onlys make me angry…

i discovered about one thing that make you stronger if you kill a lots of players, so the better way to it is killing low level players…
    Such a so big stupid thing, thats makes me fill like a idiot for play this shit and first like.
    You dont have the good will, or responsibility using Pvp style, estimulating the power abuse and KOS.

Everybody beem a jurk with the excuse that “its a pvp game”.
    they say that because is not with them.
    so they say that was happening with them on past.
    so you do exacly what they did to you.
    and that arguing, with that dumb justifieds, its your fault developer

so you going to be a FOREVER 30 PLAYERS ONLINE GAME!
    hope your business fall down

Polar Bear

We should start making a catalogue of typical forum posts. And then make a set of templates, from which people could choose when they post, in order to save time.

“This is a great game, I liked it, but community sux”.

“This is a fantastic game, but power abusers ruin it”.

“Me and 10 other friends are going to quit, because …”

“I wish I could play this game and spend money on it, but …”

“DEVS SUCK!”

Turtle

listen…. we need a search function…. on the forums. and im sorry about this…. we are helpful and lpve to help new players but trolls, will be trolls…. and they like to pick on new players. please domt give up, just ignore them. and we can help u out. foxkbt, DeeOhAreKay , semd me a tell.

Penguin

dont worr dee
    and thanks, i guess i alread know theses things, but i think the way the game is, is unfair and unresponsable

im a developer and i start to make my own game…
    just like that, with references of minecraft, tibia and for the mystera to..
    will have better graphics and design
    alread have character with walking and hitting, trees and bushs, and wood item

so we can have a sandbox game better than this “make player angry game”

be back son to bring news

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Sugestions’ is closed to new replies.