Stuck in UW (On-going bug)

Home Forums Bug Reports Stuck in UW (On-going bug)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Kaios

Lvl 233 USTexas
    Skeleton

This has been a bug forever and I’ve expressed its great annoyance in another thread too but please I’m getting so tired of being trapped on UW a floor for hours or basically until the floor resets because for some reason the stairs down have disappeared seconds after spawning and you can’t dig a hole because you lack the required digging skill or you are deeper than 150 or you just NEVER fall down a hole. Of course I fall down a hole every 5 minutes when I’m search for chests but when the hole is actually needed it never appears which is so very typical of the crappy RNG in this game.

I am on 146 and don’t have quite enough digging to go deeper but regardless I wouldn’t be able to dig any more if this happened deeper than 150 in any case which it has and probably will again.

Swiifo

Lvl 104 SEAsia
    Goblin

(3 days later) – “I dont know how long I’ve been here. I’m getting hungry, and I’m sad… I just wanna see my wife and kids again! :(“

Penguin

I don’t see the lack of holes/stairs as bug.
    The deeper the harder to find one.

Kaios

Lvl 233 USTexas
    Skeleton

I don’t see the lack of holes/stairs as bug.
    The deeper the harder to find one.

Except this only happens when the bug occurs. They aren’t hard to find in this case they are impossible because the stairs down disappear seconds after spawning and for some reason whenever this occurs you don’t seem to ever fall down a hole either as I can tell you the utmost certainty that at floors deeper than 100 under normal circumstances you will fall down a hole every 5-10 minutes sometimes even faster so what you’re saying here is not correct at all.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Stuck in UW (On-going bug)’ is closed to new replies.