Steel Equipment

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Steel Equipment

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Colossus

Lvl 233 USEast
    Wolf

So, last year, on the 2 year anniversary, we got the steel equipment update. I feel like it may be time to make some more steel equips, especially steel shovels and hammers.

Most of the updates lately have been cosmetic updates and bug fixes, which are definitely good to have. I just think it should be time for some more equipment, maybe in the future a new tier of weapons, something after steel.

I also think there should be new bow types, maybe long bows that are made of different materials, such as copper and bronze, as well as maybe adding crossbows. Crossbows could be made of iron and steel, have slower reload time but do a lot more damage.

Also, there is currently no use for poison extract, and I think there should be the ability to make poison arrows out of 20 arrows and 1 poison. These arrows could do less physical damage, but do poison damage over a period of time. These poison arrows could then be loaded into arrow towers, giving extra protection to bases.

These are just some ideas I have that I would like to see implemented.

sunnyellie

Lvl 85 USEast
    Wolf

+1

Swanzilla

Lvl 211 SEAsia
    Polar Bear

Good except into base towers….. Bases certain bases are already unreadable enough making them even harder to raid gives only a few options to actually succeed if you take a look at my base in SEA….. it has so many layers it would take well over 24 hours just to get inside good for noob bases for protection but that’s what Wellington is for (as if the noobs werent hand fed enough) If poison arrows were added youd have to add something to balance it out… honestly I think there needs to be a different sort of raiding system something like rust or ark give the options to “shoot” with something like bombs to do massive damage cause this current raiding system allows some bases to literally be nearly impenetrable (this is just a off the head idea^) and it would also force people to scout their base more often cause once a base gets so fortified people get so comfortable no one will raid it they never scout around anymore and they’re usually right people either wont have the patience for hours of wall hitting/draining or just wont be able to even break a wall because people keep reloading the towers then on top of that pack muling their stuff

Septic

Lvl 152 USEast
    Wolf

I been tell the dev to add bow coating from poison and any other mats. So aint just poison. Maybe easier to find snow ball to coat onto bow for slow effect and for equip. I tink hammer with better durability and damage. Iron maybe its good for train and raid but. It hate two handed req level. Like iron duster+3 lv 180 wth. I think dev should a bit reduce the req level for two handed weapon.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Steel Equipment’ is closed to new replies.