stair traps becoming a big issue.

Home Forums Bug Reports stair traps becoming a big issue.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    KANTMISS420

Lvl 25 USWest
    Wolf

So this bug needs attention asap. Someone places open stairs and 1 tile to move underground. Places tons of items on the too side so stairs dont show. It somehow shows nature tile. This is the bug. They place an alt on bottom side of stairs surrounded by open active towers so movement isnt possible. He also has low hp so if you hit you murder the level 5. Is this not bug abuse? This is literally being done on my server. On main roads so you never know until you are dead

• This topic was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by  KANTMISS420.
    Paisley

Lvl 77 USTexas
    Fallen Knight

not sure this is bug abuse, sounds more like someone using the game mechanics in a devious way, which isn’t against the rules really.

you can push another user if you have /pvp off, I thought, though the towers will hit you as soon as you move off the stairs so its pointless I suppose. I don’t really understand your description of how this looks like a nature tile though. I saw someone use a raft to disguise stairs once, but if it legit looks like a nature tile that may indeed be a bug.

xSimrick

Lvl 200 USEast2
    Goblin

I think he means they build a structure south of the tile so the stairs are barely visible.

Paisley

Lvl 77 USTexas
    Fallen Knight

that would make sense, I’ve seen some stairs tucked in behind walls and around corners before that would have been easy to miss. Not a bug, then, just gotta watch for that stuff 🙂

MIGHTMISS42o

Lvl 115 USEast2
    Polar Bear

The stairs to your trap you are speaking of were built next to a wall to cover them mostly up. This was planned to kill alot of people and isint a bug. If it wasn’t covered by the wall it would have been a wooden plank. Just part of the game. You learn to watch your step. I havent stepped on a wooden tile in months. In fear that its stairs covered by wooden planks and a death trap.

wisepaladin

Lvl 68 USWest2
    Polar Bear

U can tell if lone tiles are traps because the fake planks have no shadow and dont have grass around edges of block @-@

dravog

Lvl 138 SEAsia
    Wolf

I have known this hack. Tioluko (in SEA) once stacked 20 wood pieces on a stair to make it appear like a floor tile. It needs to be dealt with.

Penguin

If you stack 20+ items on top of a stair. it will appear as the nearby tile. Tioluko had used that hide the stairs he built into our base.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘stair traps becoming a big issue.’ is closed to new replies.