Southern Pass Banker Idea

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Southern Pass Banker Idea

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    xxVALIANTxx

Lvl 95 USWest
    Skeleton

An Idea I had to help eliminate the usage of alts for storage even new players , if you can make a small area called the Southern Pass Bank ! For 1 gold players can have 10 slots to store items. If you can add a final noob quest that is moderately difficult obtained one time and provided new players with 1g and directs them how to get to southern pass , it would be in a pvp free green zone so no worries on camping it and I think also it would greatly help out new player retention because it gives people an easier stash than being burdened using alts or making makeshift garbage that gets raided flooding the galebrooks , quitting and leaving behind little wooden hobnob things.

xxVALIANTxx

Lvl 95 USWest
    Skeleton

This will give new players a great opportunity to safely store things in the very beginning and make more sufficient homes , might stop the newbies from making walls and a door . And then leaving all items on the grass to desapwn, help nip that and possibly stop most of that from happening. The transitioning from noobville > Galerbook loner making my first home before finding a tribe will be much easier for all new players I would imagine.

AARC

Lvl 140 USTexas
    Skeleton

+1
    definitely would help. i would love a place to store me valubles

Dasquic

Lvl 28 USWest
    Goblin

+1

BloodShot

Lvl 85 USTexas
    Goblin

+1 i would make is so that banks work like market stalls, u have to pay a certain silver / gold weekly to utilize the banks and if your late on payments the bank holds your items (you never lose them) until you pay. This would make casual playing an actual possibility in this game to avoid going M.I.A. and losing your base and years worth of resources.

regarding the payment of the bank itself; we would need some kind of balanced system to cater to noobs and veteran players. charging everyone the same to use the bank is unfair for newer less capable players and doing it by lvl/blue stars/dust would be unfair to the veterans. if anyone has a spin off or addition to this id love some feedback

Derick

Lvl 148 USWest
    Goblin

I’m not sure how I feel about a bank system or how it would be properly balanced to, A) not cause players to think raiding is pointless, and B) not encourage more alt usage for more bank space..

But I do like the idea of it being in Southern Pass if such a thing were to be implemented. Particularly because it’s not convenient. Its a green zone so you would be aafe to stay in that zone whilst managing your items, but you cant leave it without entering a white PvP zone so there is still risk associated with it’s use. Additionally, there’s a fair ammount of travel through white zones required to access it from any buildable space and that makes it less appealing as a place to store all your good items as a sort of “raid insurance policy.”

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Southern Pass Banker Idea’ is closed to new replies.