Some Suggestions after bug fixes and whatever else you already have planned

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Some Suggestions after bug fixes and whatever else you already have planned

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ahnna

Lvl 79 USTexas
    Goblin

Planting Aloe:Planted Aloe disappears after 90 seconds, can we get an increase to at least 120 seconds for those of us who might suddenly have to go afk to do something?

More Chests and Polar bears in snowtop, someone also asked for fire elementals for snwotop so idk, maybe have like a set time each week where things go wild and we have weird random mob spawns places?

In regards to the SSD stairs: maybe have them lead to a lava map with the flaming skull thingys and the cactus costume as mobs and the fire troll, maybe the giant bat costumes that are purple and red ( or have a cave map for them, idk). At the end of the lava map would be the boss of SSD, which was in our scenerio the Fire Bird.

In regards to Arena Ruins: Maybe have the color scheme of b10 with dull white creme colored broken structures for a castle (cause you know, knights). Mobs would be: Fallen Knights, the trolls (aka the whole troll costume collection with or without the fire troll) the weird plant thing that is costume # 33.

In regards to what I would consider to the left of the top of arena ruins: Beach map with killer octopuses.

This was all done at like 2 am last night from UST global chat so yea. Feel free to add more!

AARC

Lvl 140 USTexas
    Skeleton

Yes. please more maps. also throwing in a nighttime feature. 10 minutes out of every hour have the world darken. add torches players can carry around to brighten their paths. make it so that if the area is not illuminated and someone dies in that area it inst announced in gc. have candles do some thing 😛 also skeletons spawning during that time and maybe a 1/100 chance of a nightmare O.O

Naude

Lvl 123 USTexas
    Turtle

I agree on all of the above (except maybe the nightmare ;-;). Lava maps are essential, and yes yes yes to the beach map idea. Definitely need more polar bears in that wide expanse of snow top. And maybe a set of ice elementals in top left of Wolf Cave where that hole is.

All I can add is this:

1.) PLEASE ADD CHESTS AS AN INVENTORY CONTAINMENT STRUCTURE. It would resolve SO MUCH lag. SO MUCH.

2.) I am 50/50 on adding Dragonscale equipment considering I’m just now getting my gear up to par, but it would be interesting.

3.) Just hitting someone’s pet should give infamy, killing the pet and getting infamy doesn’t save the pet.

4.) Please recolor the hornet and maybe add a pixel or two to make a butterfly! :3

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Some Suggestions after bug fixes and whatever else you already have planned’ is closed to new replies.