So im from Australia, what server should i use?

Home Forums General Discussion So im from Australia, what server should i use?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Penguin

As a person who speaks only in english, i’d like a server with the least amount of lag &/or with the most english speaking people, thanks c:

Willow

Lvl 85 USTexas
    Goblin

The server you play on doesn’t really matter when it comes to where u live.

I play on USTexas even tho I’m from the UK 😛
    Some servers like east are mainly non PvP and I wouldn’t really recommend it for noobs because of the lack of space and resources.

I suggest trying out all the servers first to see which one you like best 🙂

Goblin

East has plenty of resources. Willow just dislikes East due to being ran off of it, we also have plenty of space.

Though that said I still agree with her. Try them and see, even though it’s a total lie about East.

Antares

Lvl 73 USWest
    Wolf

I just love how you try and act like a tough guy on forums mitchs. [Removed by mod] Though I’m not surprised you haven’t changed in the slightest. 🙁

Anyway. Maxdamage I agree with Willow. I’m not sure how much lag you’ll have in each of the servers, but it’s something you can definitely figure out by trying out each of the servers yourself. Other than that, If you need any help with in game stuff let me know and I’ll try ny best to provide assistance.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by  Kaylovespie. Reason: personal attack

Polar Bear

Willow just dislikes East due to being ran off of it, we also have plenty of space.

Don’t go to USE if you’re new. Mitch is a lot worse in game because he has a few buddies to back him up constantly. As a career troll I’m not fazed by the idea of him, Irukandji, Hubobub and a few others all trying to demean me at the same time but if you’re new and they’re taking out their frustrations out on you it can be quite confusing.

Do yourself a favor and go to literally any other server (unless you’re a troll, then USE is definitely the best one to shitpost in).

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘So im from Australia, what server should i use?’ is closed to new replies.