Skeletal King Healing

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Skeletal King Healing

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    McKonnie

Lvl 303 London
    Turtle

I used to be able to kill the skeletal kind on my own, but at one point in the game i guess they updated it to increase the healing rate. The problem is whenever i stop attacking sk so i can get rid of the skeleton lords, when im done with that the sk is back at full hp and it is really frustrating to me because it makes it so that i can solo it anymore. i was hoping if you could ask one of the devs if they could reduce the healing rate, and the conditions they have.

lucas100vzs

Lvl 119 Brazil
    Goblin

This is why I feel like this game is “Spell Based” , clearly saying, Whirlwind based…
    They made whirlwind to solve everything…
    1 Summoner from SK is solved with WW…
    4 shroomies in a full “Green dragon, Tentacles, Quill, Lich, Mind Flyer” room is solved with WW…
    We are experiencing hordes of NPC’s that a WW solves. No strategy, no mechanic, only a WW 3 and it’s all done…

But we have melee players with: knuckles, shield and sword/spear/dagger/axe/pickaxe , hammer and bow, but everything is based on “Equip a Mace and do WW”.
    It’s almost turning in a mmorpg where you aggro the aim of thousand NPC’s and cast a AoE spell…

Try doing it with a WW 3 and come here tell your experience.

Narcissist

Lvl 59 USEast
    Goblin

I think trading off your damage works just fine with sk, hit the summons twice then sk then the summons then sk. You can def just spam ww3 if you have the books and research to do it but making sure you toss an arrow at sk in between a couple of hits to a mob and you’ll be fine.

lucas100vzs

Lvl 119 Brazil
    Goblin

The problem is toss hits between SK and a Summoner, and a summoner summon a shroomie or a mind flyer.
    When SK summon a summoner, the best thing is to kill it the fast as you can…and it don’t work without a spell or a gem weapon.

Sirrus

Lvl 17 USWest
    Skeleton

SK is BOSS, what u expect?
    Players grow up and sk stay with same power, best long term developer strategy.
    Sk was buffed few times since i started and its normal, 1 of 2 bosses. if u want to solo boss go kill serpent mother, its easier.
    Still i think sk is easy with proper strategy like Souize said which means “spamming ww” is not strategy at all.
    If u have issues with sk summons u are just too weak to solo sk.
    “Equip mace and do ww” makes no sense cuz ww dmg ignore base weapon armor pen

Narcissist

Lvl 59 USEast
    Goblin

If you use a regen dish and bring enough healing it’s really not that bad. It’s also not meant to be solo’d.. This video shows that you can wait awhile before it heals up do to no damage.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Skeletal King Healing’ is closed to new replies.