Simple Tribe Tower Fix

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Simple Tribe Tower Fix

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    SixFingers

Lvl 150 USEast2
    Turtle

Tribe B and Tribe C players shouldnt be inflicted with damage from Tribe A towers if a fight breaks out between Tribe B and Tribe C players near Tribe A towers.

SixFingers

Lvl 150 USEast2
    Turtle

Also, Why do you have tribe towers attacking players in a duel?

LapuLapu

Lvl 200 SEAsia
    Wolf

It’s the nature of towers to attack infamous players.

Axle

Lvl 339 USWest2
    Goblin

Tower atk non imfamous to. They seems to ahve a mood of their own sumtimes

Panda3

Lvl 39 USTexas
    Turtle

Yeah being infamous seems to have nothing to do with who towers hit. It’s all about who hits first unless towers are owned by attacker/ attacked.

LapuLapu

Lvl 200 SEAsia
    Wolf

Yeah non infamous players can be attacked by towers too if the tower is placed in a same type of tile the tower is built. Like if you get closed to a tower placed on a floored area if you enter a floored tile the tower will begin to attack you, same with a tower built on a grass tile it will attack anyone who is in range. This is from my own experience. Not sure if this is accurate but for me it is.

eunri1

Lvl 150 USEast2
    Polar Bear

Also sometime,
    When you walk up to stairs, jump border, pvp off 100% off, no infamy,
    Then do action or kill mobs nearby. Oh surprise!!! TOWERS HITS YOU with the dudududududu

Some poor player died and lost skill and level cause of this bug. Whose fault? Poor player……

SixFingers

Lvl 150 USEast2
    Turtle

Towers seems to be intended as a defensive unit. Yet they attack everyone regardless of affiliation. unless you are in the tribe they were built by. Even if you aren’t damaging the base they are protecting. Seems extremely broken.

Sleepyhead

Lvl 97 USEast2
    Polar Bear

Tribes should be able to declare war on other tribes, allowing members to attack each other without gaining infamy. On top of this, I should be able to set my towers to KOS anyone I want by adding their name to my KOS list 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Simple Tribe Tower Fix’ is closed to new replies.