Servers reboot

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Servers reboot

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Turtle

Hello to everyone, I am a new player in the South American Server. I’ve been noticed by reading the global chat that will be a restart of all servers in-game. I don’t know if that’s real, and if it’s true, in what kind of restart consist.

I am asking, then, for more information about it and if is not going to happen I apologize for the kinda waste of time by my part hahah.

Thanks to you all.

Paisley

Lvl 77 USTexas
    Fallen Knight

People do sometimes make fake server reboot messages, but if you see multiple messages or feel they may be true just move to a safe area (like inside a building you feel safe jn) and log out and or wait for a reboot to happen. I’ve seen less of these lately but the developer has sometimes restarted the server to try to fix performance issues

Turtle

That happened, but it was only a shut down and getting up the servers, so, essentially, nothing changed at all. Sorry for the inconvenience, maybe I will be asking more noob things that doesn’t appear on the wiki or I just can’t get in the point of them.

Thanks everyone for the help!

Polar Bear

server resets happen at least once a week, usually in the middle of the night so there is less people on, just also make sure you have no food dishes on a fire pit when a server resets, they will loose all added benefits

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Servers reboot’ is closed to new replies.