Server wipe

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Server wipe

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Polar Bear

I heard from this guy that the servers will be wiped and all progress will be lost. And that the creator of this game is going to do it soon so he can get more people to play. But I look everywhere on the forums and that old Facebook page but I can’t find nothing out about it. But I don’t think the creator’s team answers many questions.

But my big problem is I got a little house in the far corner of the map. I thought I was safe until I login and I am covered in walls everywhere. Nowhere to go, I’m stuck. Can’t even play. Sucks

Petros

Lvl 7 USWest
    Skeleton

from what ive seen in discord: you’re pranked

Kaylovespie

Lvl 2 London
    Skeleton

Hi TrumpMiner, the wipe rumor is just a prank – there aren’t any plans to wipe the servers.
    As for being stuck inside walls, the admin does want to implement something to help with that but it might be a little while – for now see if you can ask another player to help rescue you.

Polar Bear

Thank you Kay! I appreciate your response. This game has so much potential, and is already the best survival game if you ask me. Thanks again, see ya around the forums 😉

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Server wipe’ is closed to new replies.