Run Away From UST

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Run Away From UST

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Penguin

Whatever you dont join ust! It was the worst gaming experience I have ever had. My personal was not safe my market house was not safe. Apparently all the competition left and now you have to also suck up to this tribe Divine Legends or be muederer. Dev this people are literally dying for a new English speaking server. I’ll be residing in USW till then. Just wanted to give the newbies a heads up.

Paisley

Lvl 77 USTexas
    Fallen Knight

I’m sorry you had a bad experience on Texas, however it’s not always like that, there is still some competition and in general the high levels don’t target the low levels. The person who was killing you is a known troll who shows up rarely and tries to drive people off the server in general, and isn’t indicative of your average day on Texas. It’s not all like that. My tribe actually sent a few people out to try to help take care of the issue as we find it concerning as well.

I will freely admit that you have to have a bit of a thick skin on texas, people WILL kill you, and people will likely rob your base if you don’t adequately protect it, however this is a PVP game and its par for the course (and can happen on any server). Getting raided means you learn how to protect your things, getting killed encourages you to grow or find a safe tribe with good diplomacy to protect you. There are no care bears here lol but there ARE some genuinely nice people.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by  Paisley.

Skeleton

Welcome to USWest

Cold1

Lvl 64 USTexas
    Goblin

Coming from a former “top” player on ust i 2nd that. They should just do away with ust all it does it turn people away from the game I to am looking for a new server, gl.

Malific

Lvl 60 London
    Polar Bear

There are some UST guys that have come to EU from UST maybe come play with them.

Polar Bear

The only problem I found was the cheaters on UST. Everything else is the same on every server. You can say what you will about Divine Legends, but at least CLegend didn’t cheat no matter how much of an asshole he could be back in the day. THE might have terrorized high level players to the point where they wanted to quit whenever they saw a THE member on, but at least they didn’t cheat.

Cold1

Lvl 64 USTexas
    Goblin

You must have not been to visit the other servers lol. UST is the worst hands down. Between the cheaters, outrageous murdering and raiding of noobs or simply the ruins that it galebrook it is the worst. Doesn’t matter tho ust is 2nd lowest only better then seasonal and when new server comes rip. Gl to you cendrilion you are a cool guy and I hope yall can make ust better.

spoonkid

Lvl 225 SEAsia
    Wolf

So that troll, yeah, that’s me, yo developer, might want to deactivate abilities near market shop places, Cuz I was the one who raided crush, not to be mean, just for the fun of it, like infamy when it stacks, weight should also weight u down, not only by being burdened, but slowing u down exponentially, I carried 40k weight worth of stuff when my cap was 4 k

Swiifo

Lvl 104 SEAsia
    Goblin

Nah, don’t deactivate abilities.

It’s not that easy to rob market houses. You need disorient, patience, and skill to rob people in the market.

Your only responsibility for keeping market houses is paying up, and not being an idiot.

Kaios

Lvl 233 USTexas
    Skeleton

For a game that you should have went in to knowing full well that it has both PvP and looting you should have realized the possibility of what could happen to your items if you are not careful. Perhaps some of you guys are better suited for Farmville if you have to retreat to other servers in hopes of being protected simply out of the good will of the top players.

On UST I’m selling A3 and R3 rings along with other runed rings for extremely cheap prices such as 50 flint as well as random assortments of other cheap gear and equipment and items and gold and silver. Many players have books to sell for cheap prices and the high end runed gear that gets sold is honestly the cheapest I have seen on any server. Go to USE and see how much they sell 5 runed gear for.

Most of you would have it so easy on this server if you put in a bit of effort in your base defense or actually bothered to put locks on the valuable items in your market house. Read the guide because all you had to do was drop 5 gold and 5 of your best things and lock it and the stack would have been protected from everyone for up to 3 days. For a base in Galebrook you have so many options at your disposal in terms of defense, multiple layers of stone walls, towers, scale upgrades on structures, locks padded with gold, traps, dogs and of course the most important raising your construction skill all contribute to creating a solid defense for your base. Raising construction and rebuilding old walls that have lower hp is just as important as having towers.

The cheating had no real effect on a large majority of the players, players get murdered on every server and to me “ruins in galebrook” just sounds like plenty of land freeing up for players to build which doesn’t sound like a bad thing to me considering lack of space is a main complaint in other more developed servers.

Penguin

Just a bunch of people who have put time into a server built on trolls and people who do not care about the community defending a sad excuse for a server. However I regret posting a negative topic on forums, I can’t figure out how to delete it?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Run Away From UST’ is closed to new replies.