rumor maybe?

Home Forums Mystera Discussion rumor maybe?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Wolf

I was told that developer is getting rid of female clothing from game. I would like confirmation if this is true, please.

Wolf

Well, here it is. All female clothing gone because there is no point in having Nobleman’s Jacket and Noble Gown when their costs to create differ cosmetically and the effect of wearing them are mechanically the same. Or is it more to the issue? There are no mechanical differences but to human mind this is not everything. I assure readers if I have gifted fezzy a Noble Gown (Glowing-1) that would create different reaction than gifting Nobleman’s Jacket with same rune.

The day Fezzywig created this thread we were discussing upcoming update, the news of which was given by another player. Fezzy said if there would be no more female clothing she would stop playing the game. I am afraid this is what has happened here – have not seen her recently.

Oh, allowing to keep old dresses is poor consolation in my opinion because one is not allowed to try craft more hoping for better plus or different runes.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘rumor maybe?’ is closed to new replies.