Resistance Movement needs community help!

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Resistance Movement needs community help!

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Goblin

Resistance: what people seem to not realise is that frost Legion, the people not the tribe, have put in 1000’s of hours collectively to get where they are/were. What people bitch about is almost entirely stuff I personally have done. When people talk about frost Legion, how often are they talking about Jopah or Dyrir? How often, in the heat of a frost Legion bash are you talking about left, Cappy, or Jabu? All of these people were and continue to be integral to our success.

This is why no matter how you ” level the play field” with/without the devs assistance, we are coming back to wipe the face of the world off. You who were scared, or only found your courage when we were subdued are scheduled to lose everything YOU have done for no reason at all beyond “leveling the play field”.

Resistance? Laughable.

RobinHood

Lvl 95 USEast
    Polar Bear

According to your screenshot, Dyrir, Jopah, Sephi, Sir, and yourself were all in my base and killed me for nothing. So the natural response is to retaliate when given the opportunity. You broke into SPKrylos base too, so of course he decided to help us. I’m sure your tribe would have played nice if you thought there would be a backlash like this, but you didn’t know, so you weren’t nice. You thought you could throw your weight around with your 5k gem enhanced items and macro trained exploration. You would’ve gotten away with it too if you weren’t at least half a tribe of liars and cheats.

So what did Dyrir do? Well #1 he protected the biggest scum on the server, we didn’t have any choice but to kill him. What did Jopah do? We didn’t kill Jopah. Odovir killed Jopah. I feel bad for your tribe really. I think Jopah and Dyrir were probably both stand up guys who wanted what was good for the community. But they let the bad apples of the tribe use them, so we couldn’t just let it continue. I’m sure it caused them grief and stress that they want to take out on someone, too bad that someone isn’t the people who deserve it.

The point I’m trying to make here is that FL didn’t get raided to “level the playing field.” You got raided because you exploited, destroyed, looted, and murdered. You should have played nice. You’d all be alive and still have your items if you did.

Polar Bear

the auto-fellacio is real.
    fl did not got raided btw, not properly and fully. dont understand why you need these pathetic claims. strange but kinda funny

no one cares really robin, we are doing something else, my advice is go do something else. like go and find that legendary high player loot. anything is better than this.

enjoy haha

Goblin

It’s ok Valduk. He is right. I am scum.

I can never make amends for my transgressions against the looter king. The only thing i may do seeking atonement is disappear from this world from this point on, never looking back.

May heaven judge me less harshly for my crimes.

Goblin

Well this is some real high-level drama in the game. When all the frosts will be back?

Goblin

I kinda miss Sephi.

Goblin

Well this is some real high-level drama in the game. When all the frosts will be back?

Back when their castle got raided, I was guessing they’d be back (if only for revenge) once the suspensions were up but… maybe the bone piles update ended that? Who knows.

Turtle

suck fephi

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Resistance Movement needs community help!’ is closed to new replies.