Research skill xp gain

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Research skill xp gain

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    AccepT

Lvl 132 London
    Turtle

I think we should be able to gain research xp from using spells too rather only from interacting with books many players have struggles with research skill since its so wasteful and slow to get it to high lvl.
    What do i meant by wasteful is that in order to get the skill to high lvl, players have to waste lvl 1 books and to learn spells over and over again in order to gain xp.
    Thats why i think gaining xp from using the spells too its gonna be helpful to gain the necessary lvls to be able to learn higher tier books.

Laudimf

Lvl 149 Brazil
    Polar Bear

what i suggest is another skill named “casting” or something, that skill would prevent skills from desapearing and also reducing cooldown and increasing damage, that way remove books lvls and just use books, research would still be useful to learn spells and dont break the books.
    just my opinion.

Agathodaemon

Lvl 68 Europe
    Wolf

Great idea.

+1 Like.

AccepT

Lvl 132 London
    Turtle

I think that casting skill will mess up the game for alot of ppl due the fact that the dev has to do whole new mechanics about this skill and due the fact that it will change the whole abilities use and skills building the research skill already can reduce the ability loss, countdown will be ridiculous cuz it will change the whole pvp system too ppl will become too op if the casting skill gives less countdown and increase dmg the only think that research skill misses its multiple ways of getting xp that i suggested that could be useful getting xp from using the spells too not only from learning them.
    There is no need for new skill that will mess up the whole game and how ppl play it ppl already have created their own ways to play this game this skill will mess up this ways.
    Just my opinion. no hate..

Levarith

Lvl 151 USTexas
    Wolf

I like research skill the way it is, in fact I’d like to see all spell damage and benefits scale off of the research skill instead of how it is currently designed.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Research skill xp gain’ is closed to new replies.