Report System Abuse

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Report System Abuse

Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    minrat

Lvl 82 USWest2
    Penguin

There has already been an official response to IMPK’s concern ☝️. The system is working as intended. This thread should be locked.

Gank

Lvl 108 USWest2
    Polar Bear

I wasn’t flooding global I was simply chatting and being nice a group realized I wasn’t muted and abused the system using it as a war tactic.

HarleyQuin

Lvl 90 USTexas
    Wolf

+1 to Kay <3 Thank you for the info.

Gank

Lvl 108 USWest2
    Polar Bear

For her info? Does she know you are all on a huge discord group saying report impk and on vc doing the same? Does she know soon as I log into the game foxkingdom and band of brothers say “report impk”? Because I do I have the prove.

Gank

Lvl 108 USWest2
    Polar Bear

I think its funny how last night harleyquin34 and her friends created alts was spamming and cussing out global I got prove and screenshots of it all. The same ones who do /report are the ones who wanna spam cuss and be vile in global on alts.

Penguin

We have a best server for villains, troller, and toxic people. Yes correct it’s my beloved server SEA, home of the most toxic and crazy ppl. Come join us and getting kos’ed for no reason. What a beautiful server. SEA IS LOVE, SEA IS LYFE.

Zork9000

Lvl 146 USEast
    Polar Bear

/report IMPK

KingOsta

Lvl 38 London
    Polar Bear

The weaponized chat system needs to be fixed.

I’m like hi frens!

Baaamm reported and muted.

SirBootyM

Lvl 64 USWest2
    Penguin

How can I show ss of impk saying hell rape my girlfriend even tho she’s 17, impk has been saying disgusting things to me and taking drama to irl, so if someone can tell me how can I show ss

Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)

The topic ‘Report System Abuse’ is closed to new replies.