Report System Abuse

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Report System Abuse

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    skyler1212

Lvl 100 USTexas
    Polar Bear

As a neutral observer I don’t see the issue.
    The report system is supposed to be democratic and everyone voted to mute you.
    That’s just the consequence of your behavior.

Gank

Lvl 108 USWest2
    Polar Bear

It being a Democratic process is the problem. To confirm this me and 3 other friends just reported a player who I killed and he barely talked any trash. It was just normal he didnt need to ne muted just like I didnt. They reported me I was muted. We reported him he was muted. We could honestly report whole server and everyone would be muted. Do u see the problem now? With this “Democratic process” its abuse of ig mechanics needs changed. If not I will start paying people and forming groups to do /report until the whole server cant speak. Maybe then we will see change.

Gank

Lvl 108 USWest2
    Polar Bear

Bump. I’m muted right now figured id go cry here. This weekend I plan on trying to mute the server. I will let y’all know the results lol.

Gank

Lvl 108 USWest2
    Polar Bear

My tribe mate just got muted for nothing also… This out of hand?

Kazmic

Lvl 90 USEast2
    Wolf

I agree with you. Trashtalking shouldn’t be discouraged nor encouraged. The report system should be changed to only punish those who spam the chat. Nothing else. I wanna receive death threats over mystera ffs why can’t the dev respect our rights?

Gank

Lvl 108 USWest2
    Polar Bear

Its to the point ONE person can report me and I’m muted… Literally ONE person.

MoonLight89

Lvl 102 USEast2
    Wolf

Harley if that was true you should be treated as a kosed manipulator girl
    worse that queen rose lol

VTato

Lvl 130 USWest
    Penguin

At the start of this forus I thought it was just some silly drama in another server but having read on I see that what IMPK says does in fact make sense. Not saying that (if he does in fact) make threats about rape and all like Harley pointed it’s okay, but I agree with him that the repost system obviously needs fixing. In what way? I’m not qualified in game developing to answer that,but it’s obviously unfair for him to be muted all the time. What everyone tries to do on the game is have their fair share of fun, in either a PvE manner or a PvP manner. From what I can see that both sides, IMPK’s opinion and a the opinion of 2 others who oppose him, it’s obvious that it’s just them being salty about dying.(note that this is my opinion, I do not want any of you to absolutely only accept it, I’m just putting it out here so that a proper discussion about this can be had.)

Gank

Lvl 108 USWest2
    Polar Bear

OK I just logged on from dinner haven’t said a single thing and they got together and did /report I’m now muted for the 50th time. I didnt SAY ANYTHING THIS TIME. This bs remove the report system.

Kaylovespie

Lvl 2 London
    Skeleton

Hey guys, just wanted to clear something up real quick ^_^
    We were able to confirm that the report system is working correctly in this case – someone told IMPK he was muted after just one report, but it was actually 9 reports all from different players on that day (not including /ignores). Since we can’t possibly monitor every server it’s been helpful to give the community a way to effectively police chat themselves. We understand this can affect players who are disliked by several members of their server, which is why players who are globally muted can still use whispers, tribe chat, and local chat while playing. Additionally the mutes are temporary so that the rift with the community can be repaired if both sides are willing 🙂

Penguin

Wow. This is incredibly disheartening. As someone that has been on the receiving end of your wrath, I understand their frustration. Yet, at the same time, I have always shown you respect and apologized for the mean shit I have said.

With that being said, it’s obvious to me that these players are abusing the system. Being muted for logging in is a clear abuse. I would build up enough evidence to prove it by just saying, “Hi, ” when you log in and wait for that mute. DON’T SAY ANYTHING ELSE EVER. Catch them in their own BS. Get this broken system removed.

You always have my support.

Delver/DaemonWolfe

Gank

Lvl 108 USWest2
    Polar Bear

I have many screen shots of them grouped up in ms saying lets report impk even tho I wasnt doing anything wrong. I posted one on the suggestions tab on discord. I cant figure out how to upload pics here I’m to noob. Like I said I know there have been times I deserved to be muted plenty. But lately its just pure abuse I cant be the only player that is having the report system used as a war tactic. It doesnt bother me that much I have tribe chat and its always fun but just the fact that they have the power to mute me is wrong the report system was a bad idea needs to be removed.

Darknova21

Lvl 17 USWest2
    Penguin

I shall explain why this user is constantly being reported.
    He came back to the server after a long break and joined a toxic PvP tribe that was terrorizing the server after said tribe was insided he made a nee tribe with some of his old tribemates (mostly some decent people) and then proceeded to be toxic to other players and brag almost non stop in global constantly till the server ended up reporting him and getting him muted. When his GC ban was up instead of letting things go or cleaning up his act he decided to continue being toxic as he was before which ler to him get banned again. This happned a few times till the most of the server decided instead of waiting for him to be toxic we wouls just auto report to prevent any of his toxicity to be allowed on GC. For the most part people have stopped and just resorted to /ignore because reporting his acc and all the alts he logs 5o circumvent the ban was just abnoxious. As of Right now most people who dont have hi. /ignored dont report until he starts his drama and toxic bragging / showboating. This isnt the first time he has tried to be toxic and when a server pushes him back he ran to forums he used to play texas under the acc lestat and would murder everybody he could then hide in ms amd taunt gc and when the server rose up against him and pushes his acc to a level 20 ish and got all his gear/books/mats he rage quit and ran to forums saying that he was pushed of a server and it was unfair that he a solo player was forced off by thr top 3 tribes working together (they Did this cause he was a notorious border hopper back before border hopping was nerfed) in short this is he latest cry for sympathy and shouldnt be fed by giving him amy attention on it. If he would learn to grow up and be a decent person amd not try and put everybody else down to try and make himself feel better about his shitty irl (heard its pretty shit) he would be reported and may even become somewhat liked

Gank

Lvl 108 USWest2
    Polar Bear

Lmao @ all that. So you admit Y’all group up and report before I have said anything. Thats more prove that the report system is abusable and really the only point I’m making. I will not be pve I will not farm I will murder in a PvP game that allows it always and y’all can stay salty that none of you will kill me only beets can and he wont catch me. Now just because of the fact that I play the game different then you doesnt give you the right to band together and report. Unless I’m spamming cussing or being extreme a player doesnt need to be muted. This is about the fact that every PvP player that decides to vs a server after me will be muted simply for going against the server. Not for there language or spam.

Gank

Lvl 108 USWest2
    Polar Bear

I’m muted 90% of the time for killing players and not giving there items back. Not for anything to do with global.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 54 total)

The topic ‘Report System Abuse’ is closed to new replies.