Report System Abuse

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Report System Abuse

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    Gank

Lvl 108 USWest2
    Polar Bear

I’m not liked on my server and for good reason I PvP kill and usually go to far with my mouth. However recently I have been muted even tho I have stopped or slowed down on the “severe” trash talk. I took a screenshot of the only two paragraphs I got to say before I was muted this time. This system is abusable. More like a popularity contest on who can get enough friends to report and since when cant we talk trash in a game? Although the last 4-5 times ive been muted I wasn’t. This is what I said this time. I cant figure out how to get the images here.

“u cant kill me beets iq 1000”-responding to him trying to kill me.

“Yall just wanna report me now? Last 3 times ive barely said anything. Go ahead and abuse the system’

Then I was muted lmao. I don’t see what this system is here for? So players who dont like someone can just report because the majority doesnt like someone? Pretty stupid system in place imo.

Penguin

Well if no one likes you, what do you have to say?

We do it on London to Osta all the time.

Servant

Lvl 147 USWest
    Wolf

His point is valid through the system isnt being used the way it was meant to be used. I think its meant to punish players who spam excessively or make extremely offensive remarks in global but it’s being used to troll him instead cause they hate him.

Gank

Lvl 108 USWest2
    Polar Bear

Ive been muted again lmao. I was talking trash I like to not gonna lie. I logged in massive raid and PvP going on. I show up every one clears out. I kill a couple they all start talking bad about me. I talk trash back. There was PvP we all in the heat of the movement. EVERYONE talking trash… This is a game why cant we talk trash? Like they can go out murder and pick on some noobs base I show up kill run them off and talk trash back and im the only one muted? This game so soft. We run around in clubs commiting murder but oh no impk talks better trash and shuts us down so lets mute him? C’mon I’m sick of being muted for playing the same playstyle I have since ust opened.. This needs to change. Its abuse of the system. There have been times I went to far. The last 10 times were not one of them. Its happening on repeat just for me having fun. I’m entertainment in a game that were we allow murder. Just ban clubs and PvP make us all farmers and while your at it lets get social points that grant you bonuses for being good. Its crap I get to listen to them trash talk me whole time I’m muted but cant respond. Am I the only one who enjoys drama pve and a little trash talk? Also I have noticed when a certain player logs I’m almost instantly muted. Probally a discord group saying lets report him or something. Its definetly planned. Bs man need change this.

Gank

Lvl 108 USWest2
    Polar Bear

You shouldnt be muted just because you want to play villain in an mmo.

Tyrannus

Lvl 238 USWest
    Wolf

Impk cry. U toxic fker u die soon wait till I get my set

Tyrannus

Lvl 238 USWest
    Wolf

U be toxic and call everyone. Noobs expect to be reported xD

Gank

Lvl 108 USWest2
    Polar Bear

Wayne just died to me twice. He is one of the many in the group who die to me then abuse report system. Hes now mad because he just died. Btw you wont ever kill me bud lmao. Better use a trap. So because he’s salty he died in a PvP game that makes it ok to report? This is ok with mystera legacy now? What has happened to this game? We used to have all out wars trash talk on global it was fun we laughed died fought and it was entertainment. Now there’s just salty players like this guy above who abuse a system set in place by the dev. Wth is happening to this game?

Selicate

Lvl 428 USWest2
    Penguin

Right now ignores count as reports too. I usually put everybody trashtalking on ignore when they start up, because it doesn’t involve me and I don’t really care to read it, then clear the ignore list after an hour or so. USWest2 has a small population though, so if there are a couple of people who have a player on ignore, that player can get muted with a really small number of actual reports. Maybe ignores shouldn’t count, or count for less compared to reports.

HarleyQuin

Lvl 90 USTexas
    Wolf

You do more than trash talk… You also wish peoples kids dead and all that crap. You wanted to play villain and trash talk everyone getting personal with some. So those you have done wrong and trash talk to about raping them or their kids needs to die… you get muted. It’s ur own damn fault js

HarleyQuin

Lvl 90 USTexas
    Wolf

You can’t play villain then cry for help on forums

HarleyQuin

Lvl 90 USTexas
    Wolf

Act like a villain get treated like one. end of story!

Gank

Lvl 108 USWest2
    Polar Bear

Another salty player who just died to me. Have I wished death on your son that you lied about being in the hospital dieing to get attention from the whole server.. Only for him to log on say he was fine and wasnt dieing or even physically hurt? Dont lie about your kids and start drama that doesn’t exist if you dont want me and others to call you out. That’s besides the point I have screenshots of every word I said the last 10 times and more that I have been muted. You cant say he said something terrible a week ago so we are gonna continue to use report everytime he can speak in global chat. That’s abuse of the system. This is not crying. Coming on here bringing server drama like you and wayne do because I killed y’all and took your gear is crying. Im adressing a problem with a system put in by the dev. Forums are for questions solutions and to make the game a better experience. Not a place to bring drama. Leave that for when your in server and want to lie about your children dieing for attention babe.

Gank

Lvl 108 USWest2
    Polar Bear

It doesn’t matter what I did a week ago. I’m talking about the daily mutes. I am muted at this moment. Simply because not liking someone or someone saying something bad a week ago doesn’t make it right to report them again. But that’s why we are having this conversation because the report system is obviously abusable. One of the times I was muted I have both paragraphs I said in quotations above. An unbiased player that only seen that would think thats crap I was muted.. Period. This is about the fact next time I’m unmuted I could be peaceful no trash talk and still be instantly muted because a group dislikes me. Thats the problem here.

Gank

Lvl 108 USWest2
    Polar Bear

Start this off right one more time since salty players are ruining the topic. Note: this topic is not about me or any drama that y’all have with me this is about a in game mechanic that’s abusable.

Topic: The report system is abusable.
    Options: Remove it or modify it.
    Point: This thread is a place to leave suggestions answers or questions about THE TOPIC ONLY.

We have a system that is highly abusable at the moment and it needs to be changed or removed. Any suggestions?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 54 total)

The topic ‘Report System Abuse’ is closed to new replies.