report a player

Home Forums General Discussion report a player

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author

Penguin

Hello i report the player Exorita

because she said insults against other players better said against my wife
    picture

MiharuLee

Lvl 47 SEAsia2
    Turtle

HELLO.. I report BlueKnight

I LOVE this game so much.. but he want kill me many times until i quit the game.

I can’t enjoy this game anymore he wanted me because someone is kill him after he kill me.

Narcissist

Lvl 59 USEast
    Goblin

Blueknight is a West player from awhile ago in my tribe I’ll talk to him and see if he can lighten up, sorry about your experience.

**Update** I talked to him and he is sorry. He is dying because his killing was wrong and he’s sorry. Feel free to log in and not worry about being harassed by him.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by  Narcissist. Reason: Update

Wolf

Hi I want report MarkAton (Server BR)

I like this game but he want kill me many times until i quit the game.

They made a site for hunt players.

http://vampire.simdif.com/líderes-de-vp.html

Penguin

hi i want to report ATAMAH (server EU) for theft.
    he stole all my items from my house in front of me.
    please ban him from the europe server thank you for your time.

Wolf

Aeincrad, No one is going to be banned for stealing from you. Its a perfectly legal part of the game. Thats why they give you many ways to protect your loot in the game. I suggest reading over the guide and learning more about the game.

wisepaladin

Lvl 68 USWest2
    Polar Bear

Omg so many people kill me until I quit? Are you serious… killing is perfectly legal and you can’t get banned from doing it there is literally a pvp skill called assasain and If you can’t deal with insults I recommend you a command /bchat or for individuals/ignore (player name).

• This reply was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by  wisepaladin.
    Petros

Lvl 7 USWest
    Skeleton

Hello, i want to report Calibanbe for stealing 3 wool and 5 worms from me.

Please BAN him from all servers.

tioluko

Lvl 41 USTexas
    Polar Bear

Hello,
    I am here just to report the player known as “Petros” for calling me a “nub” in the global chat.
    Obviously that hurt my feelings pretty badly and completely destroyed my entire week as I coudnt stop thinking about why he did that horrible public harassment against my person.

And also the player known as “Willow”, for killing dogs because there is no cats in the game. Obviously an act of terrorism.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by  tioluko.
    • This reply was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by  tioluko.
    Willow

Lvl 85 USTexas
    Goblin

I want to report potatobean

The reason for this is that we where both happily married in USTexas but then she had the nerve to cheat on me with other people!!!!

I feel extremely hurt and betrayed by this! the game won’t be the same without my mystera wife ;-;

Penguin

I report ImNaked.

I live in Wellington and he trapped my house with his own walls. I can’t get in. I like this game. I’ve even got my friends irl playing it. But because of this, I’m not enjoying anymore and feel bad. Please, do something about it (like remove his walls). Thank you.

Penguin

Hello i want to report a player with id DIGONG because he always raiding me when im playing this game. Please i love this game but this guy make me didn’t like this game so much. Please handle this quickly

Swiifo

Lvl 104 SEAsia
    Goblin

hello i want to report zealotwraith hes leveling up too fast i wanna catch up

Wolf

Lvl 146 USWest
    Wolf

Hello I wanna report PolarStar for stealing my heart! KoS!

PolarStar

Lvl 300 USEast2
    Goblin

That’s not Ingame related, you can’t report it. :p

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘report a player’ is closed to new replies.