Repairing

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Repairing

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    lucas100vzs

Lvl 119 Brazil
    Goblin

I noticed when you use flint to repair structures, you can repair a 2×3 structure with consuming 1 flint only.
    Why cannot be like:

—->NEW IDEIA<—-

– Flint Used = Repair structure radius:
    *Repair Kit alone repair normally
    *When use flint, to repair the 2×3 radius you need at least 6 Flints or it will only repair in front of you normally, as you didn’t have any flint. (So simple, “If ItemType.Flint < 6”)

-Repair Exp works as well the number of structures you repair, and not “x1” only, so when you use flint, if you receive “10 Repair Exp” , and repair a 2×3 structure, you’ll gain “60 Repair Exp” , instead of just the amount of 1 structure. (Explaining: the current system, you repair 6 walls and gain only the exp of 1 wall)

—->WHY THIS<—-
    -Flint could get a better economic value again as a necessary item at shop
    -For those who reset at this, now it’s a little smoother to have some stars, even at lv. 90 Repair

Ahnna

Lvl 77 USTexas
    Goblin

Yall must have alot of miners cause as far as I can tell in every other server its going rate is under 100 to 1 gold, if we need 6 flint to repair 6 walls Im pretty sure it would go to about 10-20 to 1 gold in the other servers.

Zodiack

Lvl 53 USEast
    Wolf

+1 or repairing exp shoudl be reworked

Focus

Lvl 60 USWest
    Wolf

As someone who has ground out 9 blues in repairing, I can say that this would break the intended difficulty of the skill given how useful it is.

Axle

Lvl 339 USWest2
    Goblin

oof darn rly ahna? we have a hard time selling any at all at 200-250:1 lol

Ahnna

Lvl 77 USTexas
    Goblin

T-T give us ur over-abondence of flint

lucas100vzs

Lvl 119 Brazil
    Goblin

OMG The only thing I see here is “omg I don’t want to farm flint…” , have you ever farm a Gold Rock? It’s almost purely flint…people told about ‘3 years of gameplay to get 200 resets’ , so you guys want to farm 1 day to repair your base for 1 year?
    Why is there a decay rate? Have you guys played on “Super Decay” version? 12-24 hours to any structure gets cracked, and it got OP so much that ADM changed it to the current one…
    Yeah, it’s hard to get at least 6 flints, right, but 6 Flints = 6x EXP = More repair percentage, instead of this boring repair task and nonsense (Repair 6x, get 1x exp and consume x1 flint) , super rock isn’t?
    You guys read my topics and really doesn’t get the real point…
    You are seeing the present….
    People are stocking 100000 flints and selling it because there are flints spacing out in some servers…

Change flint consume like this implicates in:
    -Spend Current over amount of flint
    -Try to reduce some OVERMAP bases with OVERWALL layers like “3 Walls” just because his OVERAMOUNT of flint let him farm daily 400 flints a day and repair your whole 40×40 base with 250-300 flints, so it’s ridiculous(in future you tend only to acumulate)
    -Increase value of flint : yes, people are paying 200:1 ~150:1 in Wood, Stone and house resources, if you farm 200 rocks, you get 1-5 gold…so people want easy things..sad, stop being lazy
    -The “6x” exp isn’t about lazy, it’s about “being possible” to level up this horrible activity, and also make some sense to “GIVE EXP PER STRUCTURE REPAIRED”

Ahnna

Lvl 77 USTexas
    Goblin

Look dude, i agree repairing xp needs to be reworked but your flint idea? There are people who mine gold rocks all day and get tons of gold, flint and ores; but guess what? At some point you have to mine grey rocks and/or obby rocks for obsidian and stone. New players would also not be able to keep up with that/would have a hard time keeping up with that. Im sorry your server seems to be very crowded with bases but not all of them are in addition to that most just dont want to lvl mining because of how slow it is. Those who just rein and dont have ascender alts/ dont ascend during their carns will also have a hard time starting out.

lucas100vzs

Lvl 119 Brazil
    Goblin

I understand that Ahnna, but I’m not taking off the repair activity, you will repair normally without flint 1 wall at once, but to repair many walls you need flint.
    This change don’t affect newbies, cause repair will work normally, newbies have small house, so it’s nonsense argument that “will affect newbies” , cause everyone need a repair kit…
    This change is for people who have larger bases and of course, large flint resources…
    As I said, have you undestood my point in topic? haha
    There’s no need other than lazy, to repair a 4×4 or 7×7 house with flint, unless lazy haha now 10×10~40×40 bases full of rooms, of course they need….And if they have so large bases, they will already know that…
    It’s now like a “guest” just start today and make a 30×30 base with 3 layers of wall and get affected by this change…

LapuLapu

Lvl 200 SEAsia
    Wolf

I agree that training repairing is a pain but I see it as simple as: If you want to TRAIN repairing don’t use flints on repairs, and if you want to really want to REPAIR A BASE do it with flints. Using flints have advantages and disadvantages, and but I really like how the x1 repair exp when using flints works. It creates contrast to really training and just repairing, just my opinion. XD

Focus

Lvl 60 USWest
    Wolf

“…If you want to TRAIN repairing don’t use flints on repairs, and if you want to really want to REPAIR A BASE do it with flints…”

+1

lucas100vzs

Lvl 119 Brazil
    Goblin

Do you guys have reset on repair?
    Have you tried to get reset on repair?

Have you imagine how much structures are needed to reset on repair? To let it top skill…
    You literally need to have a 20×20+ base or just go in gale repairing random houses or bases because the exp don’t worth it…
    Now tell me, have you guys tried it? Or is just a normal activity that you do for fun?

Focus

Lvl 60 USWest
    Wolf

It’s really not that bad, I just sat stationary and repaired my own walls with a pile of 75 repair kits underneath me.

Sure it’s time consuming, but it only took me a few days to get 90 in blues.

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

Simrick

Lvl 103 USEast2
    Penguin

Are you even paying attention? Focus clearly said he has 9 repair carns.

lucas100vzs

Lvl 119 Brazil
    Goblin

Focus, that is the way you train repair precisely, but let’s talk the truth, to reincarn, you don’t need to have the level, only be top skill, but you need to do the same exp work..
    Well, for the first reincarns you barely need exp to level “26-29” in some skills to get to level 60-69…
    I made a test with 955% exp, and the hit exp is: 32.
    It’s the same as mining, or you reincarn on it first, or you’ll live on these activities if you let it to after 100 reincarns, that you next reincarn level will be 160+ and you’ll need more than just some skills at level 30-35 to reach the required level….
    I’m trying to help the mechanic, but I’m seeing that everyone(who reincarn and is 50+ reincarns) wants to spend weeks doing a simple activity.
    It’s Ok. I showed in topic ways to change repair view, to spend overamount of flint on server and also help to players think twice before doing a 20×20+ base or house just for fun…
    Keep the same then, as well who did 100+ Reincarns and don’t have a single star in RESEARCH, and don’t have any support to change how to train it, because old players knew it was impossible, but choose to start a new account to do it first because first reincarns are easy, instead to find better and comfortable ways to everyone to level up it…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Repairing’ is closed to new replies.