Repair Skill

Home Forums General Discussion Repair Skill

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    buttercuppz

Lvl 70 SEAsia
    Penguin

Hello i have been playing this char for quite a few months repairing constantly and since the gem update i have an a25 25 repair set. i am on usT. we are covering just about 1/5 of the gale brook map… i repair this twice every week. i haven’t died in quite some time …..and my repair skill is still nowhere near max …. i repair random structures for xp and seriously i know that this skill is suppose to be hard to get to 100 like any other skill but after months of repair xp dying only 3 time losing a grand total of 5 levels of repair …. i’m sitting at 85….. 85 after more than 5 months of repairing a base that size ….. is there something wrong with the repair xp ? is it just lessened so much that if you want all of the xp you have to hit 1 wall every time ???? i cant figure it out, it is quite aggravating. but does anyone have any hints tips tricks that can help me get more xp faster i tried beating 6 walls to 25 % with hammers when i have extra flint but it doesnt seem to help by this point i have probably used somewhere in the upper portion of 500k flint and that is not an overestimation ….. 2 x a week that was 4k to begin with and has gone down … then back to 4k as we exanded and then back down expanded again 4k again. we have been using that much for months … and still only 85 repair …… please let me know if anyone has any sort of clue how to get this skill up faster …… thank you have a nice day.

PolarStar

Lvl 300 USEast2
    Goblin

If you want repair exp don’t use flint. You get less exp when repairing Multiple walls.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Repair Skill’ is closed to new replies.